Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperQT’s staying the course log…

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Elite Moderator
Well ladies I thought I would step into the logging here. I have been having an extremely hard time staying the course on my diet with out a competition coming up I find myself cheating far more then I should. I am hoping that holding myself publicly accountable for my actions should keep me on course. Ladies don’t be afraid to lay the smack down if you see me getting off course.

Just some notes my training right now has a huge cardio focus not at all the norm for me but I am getting ready for the police fitness testing and a key component is a sprint testing.

The diet plan is a 40/30/30 10-12 x bodyweight for calories.

Lifting split is 3 days a week:

Monday PM
3-4 set 6-8 reps
Deadlifts
One Arm Rows
Superset:
Assisted close grip pull ups
Assisted wide grip pull ups
HS Behind the neck press
Superset:
Front Raises
Lat Raises

Wednesday PM
3-4 set 6-8 reps
Bench Press
Decline Press
Incline DB Flies
Smith partial pin press
Tricep Press down
EZ curl
Hammer Curl

Friday PM
3-4 sets 15-25 reps
Squats
Romanian Deadlifts
Superset:
Leg Extensions
Lying Leg Curl
Calf Press
Sassy’s tippy toe plate walk

AB’s EOD various

Cardio Training
Monday Wednesday & Friday AM 20 minute HITT treadmill
Tuesday & Thursday AM
Tuck Jumps (2x6)
Rocket Jumps (2x6)
Lunge Jumps (2x6)
Line Hops (2x8)
Skips for Height. (3x30 meters)
Skips for Distance (3x30 meters)
Straight Leg Bounds. (3x30 meters)
Tuesday & Thursday PM
20 minute HITT treadmill

Saturdays
Track practicing sprint testing

Goals:
Pass police physical assessment.
Get body fat back down below 15%

Last edited:
Monday April 17, 2006

Weight 166 :worried: last time I weighted myself 2 weeks ago was 158 hoping some is just water from yesterday’s dinner. Body fat is approximately 19% done with digital calipers

6:00 am
3 minute warm up speed 3.6
10 intervals
High 6.6 for 1 minute
Low 3.6 for 1 minute
2 minute cool down speed 2.8

8:00
4 oz lean beef
Grapefruit

10:00
2/3 oatmeal
1 scope on vanilla whey

12:00
4 oz tuna
2 c. cucumber

2:00
1 oz almomds

5:00
1 1/2 scope ON vanilla whey
1/2 scope orange gatoraid

10 minutes chiro exercises and stretching
Deadlifts : warm up 135 x 10 worksets 185 x 8, 205 x 6, 205 x 3
One Arm Rows 50 x 8, 60 x 6 x 3
Superset:
Assisted close grip pull ups 50 x 8 x 4
Assisted wide grip pull ups 50 x 8 x 2, 50 x 6 x 2
HS Behind the neck press 90 x 8, 110 x 6 x 3
Superset:
Front Raises 12 x 8 x 4
Lat Raises 12 x 8 x 4

Strength was pretty much shit do to lack of sleep and boozing on the weekend. Also think it wouldn't hurt to see my chiro for an adjustment.

7:00
1 1/2 scope ON vanilla whey
1/2 scope orange gatoraid

8:30
1 cup fat free cottage cheese

10:00
1 oz almonds

Calories Eaten Today
grams cals %total
Total: 1706
Fat: 49 444 27%
Sat: 5 46 3%
Poly: 9 78 5%
Mono: 19 175 11%
Carbs: 122 424 26%
Fiber: 16 0 0%
Protein: 198 791 48%

Last edited:
Hey QT! LOL Why do you think I do competitions? Cuz I don't know how to eat like a normal person w/o them. :rolleyes: The sprint stuff should be really cool! Its something that has to be part of my training soon but I still need to scope out a place to do them. The road would have me crippled w/ shinsplints in 2 days.

Looks like you're off to a good start!

Hey QT, as you know the interval training is fantastic. Fukkenshredded on AnabolicFitness had a great thread about this. I believe he tried to debate Nelson when he was on here and Nelson wouldn't bite.

Keep us updated. I'll be getting fat somewhere, but I'll check in periodically between bites :p

superqt4u2nv said:
Well ladies I thought I would step into the logging here. I have been having an extremely hard time staying the course on my diet with out a competition coming up I find myself cheating far more then I should. I am hoping that holding myself publicly accountable for my actions should keep me on course. Ladies don’t be afraid to lay the smack down if you see me getting off course.

I got my overweight jiggling a$$ outta bed at 4:30 am so I could be awake enough to do cardio in the morning for the first time........so you just suck it up, get ya apples to the gym and stop ya whinin missy! :velvett:

You don't really wanna look like this do ya?: Fabulous Pink Bathing Suit!

(How's that? ;) )

:heart:

Sassy69 said:
Hey QT! LOL Why do you think I do competitions? Cuz I don't know how to eat like a normal person w/o them. :rolleyes: The sprint stuff should be really cool! Its something that has to be part of my training soon but I still need to scope out a place to do them. The road would have me crippled w/ shinsplints in 2 days.

Looks like you're off to a good start!
Yeah the fear of being publicly judged in a bikini really keeps the motivation high and cheating on a diet pretty much non-exisistant for me. I am glad someone is excited out the sprint training I hate dam running once I pass the police physical I fully plan on going back to my beloved precor.

OMG Que MY EYES :worried:

It's nice to see that you started a journal. I followed your threads from last year's competition prep. I'll definitely be following this one.

Are you planning on competing at all this year? Possibly after the police exam?

Good luck!

Your sprint training looks good. :) Be careful the first few weeks as you get back into it (especially with the plyos), and don't forget to stretch!

FlyBrownChick said:
It's nice to see that you started a journal. I followed your threads from last year's competition prep. I'll definitely be following this one.

Are you planning on competing at all this year? Possibly after the police exam?

Good luck!
I am not sure the last competition of the session is the end of November so there is a slim possibility that I might. However I have been thinking more and more that my next competition will be bodybuilding not figure I was left pretty disappointed with figure as there is no real showman ship IMO as there is no posing and no routine.

Top Bottom