Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperQT’s staying the course log…

Calories Eaten Today
grams cals %total
Total: 1752
Fat: 46 414 24%
Sat: 2 22 1%
Poly: 5 48 3%
Mono: 10 90 5%
Carbs: 169 661 38%
Fiber: 3 0 0%
Protein: 165 660 38%

Scotman, if you ever get out to Michigan, all the coldstone you can eat on me. You and I will bankrupt the joint.

superqt4u2nv said:
Scottsman there is going to be less of you to love soon :( Just stay away from the coldstones and I am sure any extra will drop off.

No not less, after this contest I am shooting to get up to 320 or so. Which means even more of me to love than now. ;)

Especially if Curgeo and I hit up the coldstone. :p

Maybe if you're done with a contest cycle we can hit up the coldstone in a group assault.

Cheers,
Scotsman

curgeo said:
Scotman, if you ever get out to Michigan, all the coldstone you can eat on me. You and I will bankrupt the joint.

I LOVE Coldstone. Best ice cream in the world ..... I could eat that all day everyday!

curgeo said:

Can I join....damn that place is yummy

hey girl just wanted to see how you are doing! Looking good

All you dam people stop talking about ice cream :p Some of us are trying to diet. ;)

My dam hamstrings are still on fire from Saturday I am still walking kinda funny. Probably will swap doing back tongit for shoulders, biceps and yes abs. If you don't see my report ab exercise someone please come to Toronto and kick my dam ass. ;)

I have lunch with a vendor today two possible options for resturants both have chicken salads so I should be good. (CORRECTION I WILL BE GOOD :D )
8:00
4 oz lean beef
2 kiwi fruits
coffee
1.5 liters of water

9:30
1 oz almonds
:worried: People are asking me why I am walking funny.

12:00
Vendor lunch moved to Wednesday
4 oz chicken
2 cup cucumber
1/3 oatmeal
1.5 liter water

2:30
1 oz almonds

4:00
1/3 c oatmeal
1.5 liter water

6:00
1/2 scope gatoraid
1 1/2 scope on

YEAH ME I WORKED ABS :D
chiro exercises and stretch
Superset:
Legs up crunchs 20 x 4
Leg up oblique crunches 20 x 4
I decided to work back but didn't DL I will so DL's on leg day
One arm DB row 60 x 8 x 4
HS low row 110 x 8 x 3
Superset:
Assisted close grip chins 50 x 8 x 4
Assissred wide grip chins€ 50 x 8 x 4
Weighted hypers 25 x 8 too easy 45 x 6 too hard :worried: 35 x 8 x 2 just right ;)
2 liters of water drank through out workout

8:00
1/2 scope gatoraid
1 1/2 scope on

10:30
1/2 c. fat free cottage cheese
1/2 oz almonds

Calories Eaten Today
grams cals %total
Total: 1669
Fat: 59 533 33%
Sat: 6 55 3%
Poly: 11 101 6%
Mono: 25 228 14%
Carbs: 121 402 25%
Fiber: 21 0 0%
Protein: 169 676 42%
Going to add a daily insperational quote to my log keep me focused and hopefully others as well. :D

"The clearest sign of wisdom is continued cheerfulness."
Michel de Montaigne
1533-1592, Essayist

Last edited:
superqt4u2nv said:
All you dam people stop talking about ice cream :p Some of us are trying to diet. ;)

My dam hamstrings are still on fire from Saturday I am still walking kinda funny. Probably will swap doing back tongit for shoulders, biceps and yes abs. If you don't see my report ab exercise someone please come to Toronto and kick my dam ass. ;)

Did I miss that post?

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

If they keep talking about ice cream........lock & load..... :evil:

Top Bottom