Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperQT’s staying the course log…

Actually the more I think about it this period thing could be postive as it means there is pretty much no chance flow could show up for the show which is a good thing.

superqt4u2nv said:
Actually the more I think about it this period thing could be postive as it means there is pretty much no chance flow could show up for the show which is a good thing.

That's a big fat YES MA'AM!

The Shadow said:
As always.....pm if you need anything
Got a cure for estrogen posioning? You hang around us ladies so much and the dam estrogen doesn't seem to affect you. ;) I will like PM you once I get my thoughts in a logical order need your input on something.

You look awesome!
Don't give up, Keep pluggin away at it. From what I read in your journal, you have the will.....besides, Canadian girls never give up ;-)
Good luck

I just want to thank all you ladies from the bottom of my heart and Shadow too for your support right now means so much to me. Aside from the comp prep I have been dealing with some other personal matters that were bringing me down and distracting me. One of my girlfriends said something to me today that just clicked when I was at the gym she said "don't get sad get mad." Yeah kinda cheesy but damm did I ever have a great workout I feel fantastic. I am back full steam ahead all systems go. Don't get in my path or I will knock you on your ass. LOL

Much :heart: too all :qt:

superqt4u2nv said:
I just want to thank all you ladies from the bottom of my heart and Shadow too for your support right now means so much to me. Aside from the comp prep I have been dealing with some other personal matters that were bringing me down and distracting me. One of my girlfriends said something to me today that just clicked when I was at the gym she said "don't get sad get mad." Yeah kinda cheesy but damm did I ever have a great workout I feel fantastic. I am back full steam ahead all systems go. Don't get in my path or I will knock you on your ass. LOL

Much :heart: too all :qt:

That time of the month passed...?

Ugh my mom does that to me whenever I get real moody... but she's usually right.

But otherwise, yep --- its all in your perspective right? Glass 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?

Top Bottom