Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperQT’s staying the course log…

I was going to try to hold out on a cheat meal for a few weeks but too tempting.

1 slice tuscan :p
1 slice topical chicken :p
meal Total: 600
Fat: 24 216 35%
Sat: 0 0 0%
Poly: 0 0 0%
Mono: 0 0 0%
Carbs: 66 264 43%
Fiber: 0 0 0%
Protein: 33 132 22%

superqt4u2nv said:
Got up at 5 for the gym my leg was still in pain from last night. I hope my chiro can fit me in again tonight :worried: I dunno what to do I did all my exercises stretchs pre warm up and am still in pain maybe these plyos are not an option for me.

8:00
4 oz lean beef
grapefruit
coffee
1.5 liters of water

10:00
1 oz almonds

12:00
1 slice tuscan pizza
1 slice tropical chicken
diet coke
Yesterdays totals
Calories Eaten Today
grams cals %total
Total: 1437
Fat: 51 456 32%
Sat: 1 10 1%
Poly: 4 32 2%
Mono: 9 82 6%
Carbs: 116 438 31%
Fiber: 6 0 0%
Protein: 135 541 38%

No gym yesterday chiro suggested not to work legs right after my adjustment which is what I was going to do but I listened to him instead. Also suggested droping the ploymetrics training on the track unless I want to be seeing him a few times a week again @ $55 a session I think I will listen to him. Going to come up with some alternate ways to do power type training for legs that wont cause me such pain.

Todays leg workout:
Squats 20 x 85, 20 x 95, 16 x 95 x 2
Front squats 16 x 65 x 3
Roman deads DB 30's x 20, 35 x 20 x 3
Superset:
Lying leg curl 20 x 50 x 3
Leg ext 20 x 50 x 3
Seated calf raise 90 x 20 x 5

There was someother chicks that were dam strong that started to work legs as I was finshing. Leg pressing 360 for reps at my gym that impressive as there are mosly cardio bunnies.

Post workout I went window shopping for shoes. If my ass was not so broke right now I probably would have bought 3 pairs. What a great day sleeping, good leg work out and shopping :D

All the best with your work out and diet QT.

BTW how many calories do you usually burn per cardio session and how long is your cardio session?

sbt2082 said:
Oh geeeeeeeeeez... thats the best :) Thats where I am from too ha ha
Chicago style is actually the best but only place to get it is Chicago. Been almost a year since I been there. I love the shopping in the windy city and the pizza can you believe I would make a trip to chicago just for the pizza :verygood:

Saturdays totals
Calories Eaten Today
grams cals %total
Total: 1585
Fat: 37 329 21%
Sat: 12 106 7%
Poly: 3 23 2%
Mono: 8 70 5%
Carbs: 156 606 39%
Fiber: 4 0 0%
Protein: 153 613 40%

Great will power QT. I also like the fact that you lightened up the weight on the squats and went for reps with the sciatic acting up. You are very strong on the bench BTW.

Something to think about on leg training:

The quads usually respond to high reps pretty well. It allows a lot of blood flow to the area, but hams seem to respond better to lower reps...8 or so. They are about as FT fiber as we have in our body. You might want to drop the reps a little. I am just suggesting this, not recommending it as I don't know what exactly you are training for.

Do you do any specific work for the lower back? It could be that the sciatic is acting up because the lower back may be weak relative to the abdominals. When I was bodybuilding, I tended not to do too much lower back work and I always had a sciatic problem. When I started powerlifting, my back has not hurt since. I understand that a weak lower back is not the main reason the nerve gets pinched, but it does contribute to it.

3 muscular reasons for lower back pain:
1. Weak abs
2. Weak lower back
3. Hamstrings are too tight.

It could be the 3rd one in your case as the direct ham work you do, along with the plyos and the training could also contribute to tight hamstrings. You might want to do some PNF and also some stretching after you train legs.

curgeo said:
Great will power QT. I also like the fact that you lightened up the weight on the squats and went for reps with the sciatic acting up. You are very strong on the bench BTW.

Something to think about on leg training:

The quads usually respond to high reps pretty well. It allows a lot of blood flow to the area, but hams seem to respond better to lower reps...8 or so. They are about as FT fiber as we have in our body. You might want to drop the reps a little. I am just suggesting this, not recommending it as I don't know what exactly you are training for.

Do you do any specific work for the lower back? It could be that the sciatic is acting up because the lower back may be weak relative to the abdominals. When I was bodybuilding, I tended not to do too much lower back work and I always had a sciatic problem. When I started powerlifting, my back has not hurt since. I understand that a weak lower back is not the main reason the nerve gets pinched, but it does contribute to it.

3 muscular reasons for lower back pain:
1. Weak abs
2. Weak lower back
3. Hamstrings are too tight.

It could be the 3rd one in your case as the direct ham work you do, along with the plyos and the training could also contribute to tight hamstrings. You might want to do some PNF and also some stretching after you train legs.
:lmao: at my bench being strong I am always complaining how weak it is. Back before I hurt my shoulder I was repping 135 been a dam long time since I seen that :(
For lower back I will often do hypers when I do abs also on of my bad habbits is not a lot of direct ab work.
The reason for the high reps across the board on legs is 1 do to the size of my legs and 2 the power up is so much stronger when I am doing high reps which I think helps with the sprint training.
Also not sure what you mean by tight hams yes they often feel tight ;) I do stretch very well prior to workouts now. All the dam trips to the chiro taught me to stretch. I will be honest I don't stretch much post workout.
Bubbles I right now I am doing HITT mostly for cardio 25-30 min sessions 10-12 intervals with short warm up cool down. I don't really pay attention to the calories burned on the machines as they are not that accurate.
Lets see I can find some wheel pics to illustrate.
P.S curgeo see the first few posts on what I am training for it is the police physical fitness testing mostly the shuttle run that I am trying to improve. I am a meathead and can't run for shit :D

Top Bottom