Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperQT’s staying the course log…

Tweakle said:
His name is Fabrizo :)

Give me the name of your chiro, mine just pokes at me and calls it ART :(
Aww I miss you me and cute guy were chatting about you. What is his name? My chiro is here silly you to far away now :( I will call you at work tomorrow. :)

I slept in :( no cardio this morning going to have to add some extra into my sprint training at the track tonight.

7:00
2 hard boild eggs
granny smith apple
coffee

10:00
whole wheat bagel
2 tbsp cream cheese
crystal light

1:00
4 oz chicken
pumpernickle roll
2 cups mixed green salad
diet coke

3:30
2 cups cucumber
4 oz lean beef
grape fruit
1.5 liter water

5:30
smart zone protien bar

Sprint training
5 min warm up brisk walk
chiro's glut activation exercises 3 sets of each
5 minutes stretching
Tuck Jumps 3 x 8
Rocket Jumps 3 x 8
Lunge Jumps 3 x 8
Line Hops 3 x 8
Skips For Height. 3 x 50
Skips For Distance 3 x 50
Straight Leg Bounds 3 x 50
3 track laps
srinting the straight aways jogging the curves
2 liter of water drank during work out
2 cardio breezes prior to work out

7:30
2 hard boild eggs

chicken blt salad from wendy's with low fat honey must dressing. Even with the low fat dressing there was way more fat in the this salad then I expect tossing my number off today. Live and learn.

Calories Eaten Today
grams cals %total
Total: 1883
Fat: 70 629 35%
Sat: 11 103 6%
Poly: 5 48 3%
Mono: 11 103 6%
Carbs: 158 583 32%
Fiber: 12 0 0%
Protein: 151 603 33%

P.S. Link to a great nutritional data site.

Last edited:
Also the test that I am doing is refered to as a shuttle run and or beep test. You actually don't start at a full sprint it is a moderate pace builiding up where the rest periods get shorter and shorter.

At the info session they said it would equal to running 2.4 km in 11 min 30 seconds. For the yankees that is approx 1.5 miles in 11 min 30 seconds. If I am doing the math right means I need to run a mile in 7:45 and for my HITT sessons I think I need to bump it up to 12 intervals vs 10.

Well this sucks went did my sprint training at the track. I warmed up real well doing all my chiros exercises and then stretching good as well. Things went well felt great after but now my whole side that was fine after the ajustment feels fucked up again and tomorrow is leg day. :redhot:

Got up at 5 for the gym my leg was still in pain from last night. I hope my chiro can fit me in again tonight :worried: I dunno what to do I did all my exercises stretchs pre warm up and am still in pain maybe these plyos are not an option for me.

8:00
4 oz lean beef
grapefruit
coffee
1.5 liters of water

1 oz almonds

12:00
1 slice tuscan pizza
1 slice tropical chicken
diet coke

Last edited: