Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperQT’s staying the course log…

curgeo said:
Hey QT, as you know the interval training is fantastic. Fukkenshredded on AnabolicFitness had a great thread about this. I believe he tried to debate Nelson when he was on here and Nelson wouldn't bite.

Keep us updated. I'll be getting fat somewhere, but I'll check in periodically between bites :p
Do you know what Ulter calls me ^^ re bold ? :)

QT ... hope you keep up with this girl! Best of luck!

:kiss:

Daisy there is basically a testing about once a month I am going to train for 6 weeks do a practice one see how I do. If I pass the practice one I will go as soon as I can for the real test.

Seems my sciatica is acting up don't think I stretched enough this AM. Hope I can get in with my chiro soon going to juggle somethings as fat chance of me doing my sprint plyos tomorrow move them to Saturday to go with the track work. Might go for a bike in the AM depending on how my glute feels. Been about a month since my last ajustment guess I am do.

superqt4u2nv said:
Daisy there is basically a testing about once a month I am going to train for 6 weeks do a practice one see how I do. If I pass the practice one I will go as soon as I can for the real test.

Very cool. I wish you all the luck in the world! I am sure it will be tough, but I have no doubts you can do it!

Top Bottom