Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperQT’s staying the course log…

curgeo said:
QT, are you doing powerlifting? I don't know many bodybuilders who do tate and jm presses? Excellent stuff!
No I used to have an interest in PLing but not really anymore but I still care about my strength and numbers my bench has sucked for some time now and and trying to strength my ticeps to help bring my bench back up. I took some sugesstions from Bfold I really like the tate press and rolling DB a lot. JM press I need work on it feels like I am doing it wrong.

JM's are tricky, either you love them or you hate them. Tate presses are pretty good, sometimes bother my elbows. rolling db are good. i do them with a bar sometimes on the floor too, i can go heavier but miss out on the instability. basically a skull crusher/french press hybrid with a deload.

I agree Nate....sometimes the Tate's do pull on my tendons. The rolling dumbells are one of my favs, but I sometimes have to correct myself from getting too sloppy when the reps start to pile up. The JM's I can never figure out how to do it right. Sometimes I hit the right groove and other times I can't. I also like to do lying barbell extensions off the floor with chains. It overloads the part which I really need on my lockout.

My man Bfold knows his stuff!

Well either way... diet and workouts are looking darn good girl! Keep it up!!! Have a great weekend!!!

Scotsman said:
No not less, after this contest I am shooting to get up to 320 or so. Which means even more of me to love than now. ;)

Especially if Curgeo and I hit up the coldstone. :p

Maybe if you're done with a contest cycle we can hit up the coldstone in a group assault.

Cheers,
Scotsman

QT: you rule, others drool. Just so ya know.

Oh Most Lugubrious B'Kilted One:
Coldstone... grrrrrrr..... my vision is blurring... feeeeeeling kinda wooooozy.....

Ok. Feck it, Big Man, let's go!

:)

BTW:
'smartass'?!?! moi? Surely you jest, Shirley! :lmao:

We should be taught not to wait for inspiration to start a thing. Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action.
Frank Tibolt

6:30
1 c skim milk
2 c special k

8:00
cottage cheese w peaches
coffee
1 liter water

10:30
4 oz chicken breast
coffee
1 liter water

12:00
4 oz chicken breast
1 1/2 c broc w cheese
grapefruit
1 liter water

2:30
1/2 tri-o-plex oatmeal rasian

5:30
1/2 tri-o-plex oatmeal rasian

Strength on my is done again :( I am not sure if it is allergis from all the dusting yesterday or if I am getting sick. :worried:

Deadlifts 135 x 12, 185 x 8, 205 x 4 x 2
HS rows 140 x 8 x 3
Superset:
Assisted close grip 50 x 8 x 3
Assisted wide grip 50 x 6 x 3
Weighted hypers 35 x 8 x 3

2 scopes on

10:00
1 oz almonds

Calories Eaten Today
grams cals %total
Total: 1715
Fat: 42 378 22%
Sat: 5 42 2%
Poly: 6 51 3%
Mono: 12 108 6%
Carbs: 152 576 34%
Fiber: 8 0 0%
Protein: 184 734 43%

Last edited:
One of my favs :D
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

pumpernickle bagel
2 tbsp cream cheese
coffee
1.5 liter water

11:00
6 oz chicken
3 cups mixed greens
1 tbsp olive oil w vinger
diet coke

1:00