Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperQT's SARMS Experiment

I'm interested to hear how it goes, I like the first side effect :D

Day 2 10mg again Chest and Shoulders workout at first I was not sure if it was a placebo effect on Tuesday when I took it I got a really amped feeling like of ephadrin but without the crash well it happend again today. I have no idea if that is normal but I like it. I don't feel like crazy horny but I feel tingly down there needless to say I am still liking this. :D

I might go up to 20mg on Friday for arms as nothing bad has happend at 10mg. I take 20mg of var in a day with no sides and I have been reading that most men find this comparable to var or oral primo.

Day 3 I am not feeling 100% stomach is a little blah not cause of the SARMS I am thinking it was the salad I had at lunch. :worried: Anyways took it made it through my work out still at 10mg still no sides. :)

Thanks for the post QT. Just a few dumb male questions so I can talk to my GF about sarms:
1. What are your desired results?
2. What sides are you concerned with getting?
3. Do you know any other females that have taken sarms?
4. How did you come to 10mg/day for 4 weeks?
Have a great weekend!

Thanks for the post QT. Just a few dumb male questions so I can talk to my GF about sarms:
1. What are your desired results?
2. What sides are you concerned with getting?
3. Do you know any other females that have taken sarms?
4. How did you come to 10mg/day for 4 weeks?
Have a great weekend!

1. I am hoping for similar results that I get with var. I started dieting and have increased my cardio so I am using to spare muscle well I cut. I am not really looking to gain any muscle just keep what I have.

2. I am worried about virilization, lowered voice, growth of hair placed I don't want it and lose of hair places I want it on my head. LOL

3. I don't know of any females that have taken so I stepped up to the sponsor and was willing to test it. If things went south I could knowingly tell other females not to touch it. If there is no sides and I like my results then I would gladly recommend it.

4. Actually my original thought was to start at 20-25mg but instead wanted to be on the safe side make sure there is no sides and so far none. I am going to actually bump it to 20mg today and see what happends. I can safely take var at 20mg a day with no negative sides so I am hoping sarms is the same.

20 mg today did legs great workout no negatives side still a good general feeling of well being. Oh and yeah I am horny down there is super senstive.

Top Bottom