x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

SuperQTs staying the course log

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about SuperQTs staying the course log within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Well ladies I thought I would step into the logging here. I have been having an extremely hard time staying the course on my diet with out a competition coming up I find myself cheating far more then I should. I am hoping that holding myself publicly accountable for my actions should keep me on course. Ladies dont be afraid to lay the smack down if you see me getting off course. Just some notes my training right now has a huge cardio focus not at all the norm for me but I am getting ready

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990

Re: SuperQTs staying the course log

Quote Quote posted by superqt4u2nv
    Yeah the split for training I like a lot I almost puked after legs on Saturday. The diet well he it trying to figure me out still we are going on week three of figuring me out at the end of this week I tell him look even though I like the carbs you got take them away. LOL I just don't lose on a high carb diets. I do actually think I put on some muscle in the passed two weeks though. I do a bf test to verify this weekend. It is very weird for me giving up control to another person like this but with out fail I freak out the last month of a prep tending to do me more damage then good which is why I hired someone.
    I understrand the control thing. I found it really hard to give up control to someone I didn't know, or who didn't know me and my beliefs/wants/etc. That's why I went with S. He's already proven himself to me, so it was a relief to hand the reigns over.

Plus - I could not have done this by myself. I just don't know enough (nothing actually) about competing.

Mad Scientist

Just checkin in.

Hey all I am plugging along thanks for checking in

See my recent thead else where
    http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=533056
    if you have in put please chime in

I worked legs tonight and puked for the first ever working legs. I am proud of this yes I am a little nuts.

Mad Scientist

Quote Quote posted by superqt4u2nv
    I worked legs tonight and puked for the first ever working legs. I am proud of this yes I am a little nuts.
    Alriiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! Good for You!
    I've been working towards the elusive puke on my D.L. days. Haven't quite made it yet.

I am going to bump this for a little update so as of this weekend I decided that I for sure wont be competing in May and not sure if I will compete at all this season. The competition prep is hard on the body and going into them back to back is just too much of a stress and strain. I am still going to be cutting just a lot slower with a weekly cheat meal. My goal right now is just to look my best for this summer. I have never really cut just for the sake of me there has always been a contest or something pushing me. I want me to push me. I have been kicking my self for a few weeks now I had 3 different offers to do some fitness modeling stuff and every time declined cause I was not where I want to be physically to do them. So after this long slow cutter the main goal will be to keep weight within 10-15 lbs of contest weight.

Mad Scientist

I think this is a good idea. I think you have really pushed yourself too hard and cut it too close with back to back strict dieting and cutting. This will inevitable have an effect on your mental and physical health.

Don't worry on the offers - more will come one day.

Da Pope

D - hear you LOUD and clear... +K & +vibes to you woman. Pleasure meeting you

Just looking hot is never a bad thing!