x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Super Sets/Tri-Sets/Giant Sets/Drop Sets

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Super Sets/Tri-Sets/Giant Sets/Drop Sets within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Who does them? I'm doing alot alot of super sets and drop sets in my training now. I'm training alot lighter too. Nutrition is really cleaned up. Now the results are starting to appear. I've dropped 20 lbs since Sept. I had some complications from Gear and the flu, so that has helped with the weight loss. I feel so much better when i'm training light. Especially since i added cardio 4 days a week. Do you all feel you benifit from Super, Tri, Giant and drop sets? Just like to hear some input.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Olympian

Super Sets/Tri-Sets/Giant Sets/Drop Sets

Who does them? I'm doing alot alot of super sets and drop sets in my training now. I'm training alot lighter too. Nutrition is really cleaned up. Now the results are starting to appear. I've dropped 20 lbs since Sept. I had some complications from Gear and the flu, so that has helped with the weight loss. I feel so much better when i'm training light. Especially since i added cardio 4 days a week. Do you all feel you benifit from Super, Tri, Giant and drop sets? Just like to hear some input. What kind of rep ranges do you use also?

When I train alone....which is more than I like I do a lot of drop sets.. I train as heavy as I possibly can. 3 sets of 8-10 on my last set I can usually only get 4-6 reps out, I drop the weight by 10 or so and just burn em out. I train heavy every other week. But my light training isnt really light, but not as heavy and hard as my heavy weeks..if that makes sense. I follow w6s workouts...I can only train w/ him 1 time a week for now...but his workouts are KILLER and they work. 30lbs later I can speak from experience.

i do em all... not on every set or every workout, but as new said, they're all great tools when you train alone...

sorry... guess you want more info than that

drop sets- i start at a weight that i CANNOT lift for more than5- 6 reps... and crank out 5-6 drop down one notch (these work best on machine or dbs since reclipping plates takes too much time to really keep the burn), then another 6 then drop then another 6 then drop then as many as i possibly can

super - hams and quads are good super set pairs... i super set some of my delt work... standard rep scheme (8-12, 6-8. 5-6 pyramind)

tris - don't use these as much, but always a good way to get a quick workout @ my gym there's three hammer press chest machines in a row... when it's not busy i'll tri-set these at the end for a final pump... same with back...

giants... once every month or two i'll do a circuit leg routine that is pretty exhausting... feels like i've done weights and cardio combined... but i haven't done this in awhile...

Olympian
    You ladies are the best! Your answers are always honest with no B.S. I commend all of you!