Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stuck in a rut

lilchit

this is kind of a part II to another thread. i had a body fat scale and it says my bf is 19%. now i have calipers and instructions for a 7 point skin fold test that say its 14%.

stats again are 31 yrs, 5'3", 112 #.

doing high intensity low volume lifting with 1 day off per week mostly concentrating on squats

diet is 110g protein, 50g carbs (subtracting out the fiber as suggested), 30g fat

anyway, im still stuck. no more fat is coming off, and no more muscle is going on. and im lifting hard and eating clean.

should i change something, or be more patient?

Try 150 grams of protein
100-150 grams of carbs(depending on cutting or gaining)
50 grams of healthy fat

I'm going to 3rd that MORE FOOD! Also maybe rotating carbs (so you'll be rotating cals too with keeping P & F steady).

Are you doing any cardio (just curious)?
How many days a week squats? What does 'concentrating' mean? (like 8 sets of squats 2X per week?)

not measuring myself. having somebody else do it. (id cheat. lol)
and i got suspicious after a couple of people told me theres no way that 19% was right. so i got the calipers. hell, i could have 10% or 50% for all i know. i have no other fit women to compare myself to. you can see some of my ribs and alot of my veins. i dunno.

im squating so much because i have bird legs. i do squat sets and drop weight till i cant go, then i come in and do leg curls. (if i can still bend my knees) also doing the back work you suggested in the other thread.

and did you say more food? :D

cornholio (great name, btw) man thats alotta food! ill see what i can come up with. gonna read up on gladiolas carb rotation too.

How many days a week squats? What does 'concentrating' mean? (like 8 sets of squats 2X per week?)

im not doing much cardio. some hit and miss jump rope and sprints.

by concentrating, i mean, well...i dont count sets or reps. i start with the bar and squat untill i feel like i have my form down pretty good. then i squat my max weight and go to failure, drop weight and repeat, till i just have the bar again. i do it every 4 days.

not sore on forth day usually. usually sore thru the 3rd day. (although i dont quite have the hand of this. sometimes i can barely walk the next day, sometimes i barely get sore)

ok. ill start counting reps. i do know that i drop weight 3 times and have been thinking about fiddling around and making it 5 times. and maybe my max isnt enough.

ok. 122. (how embarassing. i should raise it just so i dont have to type that again) i was working on staying in the pain zone, but i should probably use more weight too, huh?

Top Bottom