Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stubborn mid-section fat!!

jnuts

Hello, This is Mrs.jnuts, I've been training 4x's a week + cardio 5x's a week on an empty stomach a.m. taking Cytomel for hypothyroid and just added T-rex. I'm starting to see results except forthe fat in my mid-section. I have this thick layer of fat that won't budge....
My diet is clean, high protein aprox. High protein, mod. carbs, mod. fat. The only thing I can think of is the non-dairy creamer in my coffee and natty p-nut butter in my prot. drink?? Sometimes I have a low-carb Frappacicino, would this be hindering my progress?

You won't like to hear this but belly fat is usually the last to go on women. If you're seeing losses elsewhere, that's a good sign. Soon, the fat around your midsection will be leaving as well... you just have to keep plugging away at it!

Thats what I thought, patience is key I know. Was wonderiing what I could do to hurry it up other than time and diet and hard training.

Take a kitchen knife to it? lol, messy, but might work.

KIDDING

Ashley got it right. Last place (usually) for women to lose. First on, last off.

Top Bottom