Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Struggling with hunger at night

margiethatcher

[FONT=&quot]hi everyone, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Im trying to loose weight, but the thing is..i get very hungry at nite, right before im about to go to bed- and it gets so bad that at times i cant fall asleep. I dont want to have cereal because..technically its sugar? right. And then ill end up having something really bad- and feel REALLY guilty about it because its probably gonna be stored as belly fat
aed2953f-569a-4081-a4bf-b44b155b1a37
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]any advice?[/FONT]

That's a pretty tough problem, since before bed is the worst possible time to eat when trying to lose fat. I personally try drinking a lit of water to silence the hunger, but if that isn't enough, things like metamucil can make you feel full without being very high in calories.

i would want to know more about you and what you are doing all day too. it isn't about what you do necessarily about hunger then, it is what you did all day leading up to this

the simplest way though to attack this would be drink a large glass of water with added salt and cream of tartar. because most of the time 'hunger' is just an electrolyte imbalance
also are there habits you are doing before bed? watching tv can trick your brain into wanting to snack

Top Bottom