Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stretch marks after using steroid

ekilina

I'm a female and I am 125 lb. When I started out using steroids I was 115 lb in the past two years I put on 10 lb of good quality muscle am I fat has actually gone down so I thought I'd really good results. The one problem though is I'm getting stretch marks on my thighs and shoulders which is pretty embarrassing. Is there a way to help with these

You need to use coconut oil and scrub your skin daily to get the dead skin off
worked for me

I'm a female and I am 125 lb. When I started out using steroids I was 115 lb in the past two years I put on 10 lb of good quality muscle am I fat has actually gone down so I thought I'd really good results. The one problem though is I'm getting stretch marks on my thighs and shoulders which is pretty embarrassing. Is there a way to help with these

I'm surprised you got stretch marks when only gaining 10 pounds but shows some people are more prone to it

Be proud of them. Takes hard ass work to either put on muscle fast or lose weight fast

You cannot easily get rid of them but sometimes you can lessen how noticeable they are. Try vitamin e cream and coconut oil.

Top Bottom