Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stretch marks after AAS on my butt and legs

Lady.Yunee

Hi, I'm a 26 year old girl wanting to take anavar to tone up and cut, I know some males get stretch marks after cycling and I was wondering if it's the same with females after the effects of var are gone, thank you.

The stretch marks take place because huge muscles stretch the skin, and when they lose that muscle mass, these stretch marks remain. Also, many bodybuilders will bulk while off-season, and then they will lose quite a lot of mass for a competition, which will also cause stretch marks appear.

However, if you just want to cut and tone up, being a female I would rather recommend you to use SARMS instead of steroids. First of all, steroids are not meant for fat loss. SARMS are meant for this goal. Yet, they are very safe for a lady, and they will not cause any of the side effects associated to steroid use.

It would require you to grow muscle at a very fast rate for that to happen. Since your goals are to cut and tone up you will not be adding mass. I would not worry in this case.

I really doubt you will get stretch marks. Stretch marks only occur when someone gains 20-30 pounds in a short amount of time. Especially when using a compound like anavar that does not cause any water retention, I highly doubt you will gain any body weight or experience stretch marks.

If you do somehow get stretch marks, the best thing you can do to remove them is to apply coconut oil to your skin after showering. The exact same coconut oil you use to cook with. It's the best body lotion you can use.

Top Bottom