Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strength training

didiit6

Hello Everyone, I am working hard to reduce weight and doing strength training and circuit training weekly twice. Within two months my waist looks more wide and all my dresses are not fitting anymore and also I see growth in my shoulder and arms. Just wondering if strength training increases the weight due to muscle and also my waist looks wider because is my muscle building inside ? and eventually muscle will replace fat and will look more toned??..no idea what is going on..:(

you reduce weight in the kitchen, not the gym

i'm sorry that you were misled into thinking that you can out-run a bad diet. it isn't your fault, it is the food companies spending billions fooling people and parrots who regurgitate that information.

we have failed in the USA on health the past 40 years because we have convinced ourselves to over eat then over train to make up for it. which is completely opposite of the truth on both counts. turn on the tv, every other commercial is an advertisement for junk food, even on shows geared towards children

anyway i would love to work with you 1 on 1 to solve this issue and get you on the right track.. drop me a PM

Adding muscle will definitely add weiggt and size, but if you want to lose fat, yourndiet has to change.

Hello Everyone, I am working hard to reduce weight and doing strength training and circuit training weekly twice. Within two months my waist looks more wide and all my dresses are not fitting anymore and also I see growth in my shoulder and arms. Just wondering if strength training increases the weight due to muscle and also my waist looks wider because is my muscle building inside ? and eventually muscle will replace fat and will look more toned??..no idea what is going on..:(
Muscle does not replace fat. That's a myth. Only way to effectively get rid of fat is to diet it off.

Top Bottom