Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strattera for appetite for female

strafordmelissa

Hello,

I got prescribed Strattera to help with my ADHD, but as always I'm worried about how this will affect my physique.

The info on this product is a bit contradictory, some say it's good for dieting and other to increase your appetite, I a 27 year old who loves to work out , but my appetite made slow down on exercising because I was losing too much weight, My personal trainer said strattera is good for triggering appetite , how about you guys? any info about this? thanks a lot.

Strattera is used for the treatment of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD ) in adults.

Common side effects of Strattera include: insomnia, constipation, xerostomia, and decreased appetite.

Strattera is neither an appetite suppressant or a fat burner. A common side effect of Strattera is reduced appetite. The drug itself is not an appetite suppressant.

The only supplement that will really increase appetite is nutrabol. Nutrabol is an HGH analogue that signal the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. One of it's side effects (if you can call it that) is an increase in ghrelin, which is your body's hunger hormone. You can order it from sarms1.com. Here is an article on it for more information: http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Besides that, base your diet around foods that you grew up on and enjoy eating. Stick with easy digesting food sources like rice, potatoes, tuna, egg whites etc. If you are having trouble eating enough, you could try blending your food.

Buy a high quality blender and blend together the following:
2 scoops of a high quality protein powder
oatmeal
natural almond butter or peanut butter
frozen fruit
banana
ice
chia/flax seeds
spinach/kale

You can easily make the shake 800 calories and drink it for breakfast.

Typically ADHD drugs will end up lowering appetite. I notice this with my son even though he is on a different medication than you are.

Your coach doesnt know what he is talking about.

Most of the ADHD prescription drugs bring the appetite down and its not only theory, but also proven in practice.

Top Bottom