Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stop eating strategies....lol

Allie-Cat

When you want to munch but its not time...what do you do??

Me:go put some crest white strips on my teeth--no eating for 30 minutes and after that usually the urge has been conquered!! ;)

I havent had an appetite in a while so I dont remember what that feeling is... but thinking real hard... hmm I think i used to gulp down a diet rite or some crystal light :)

Aries13 said:
I havent had an appetite in a while so I dont remember what that feeling is... but thinking real hard... hmm I think i used to gulp down a diet rite or some crystal light :)
Why...is everything okay? I have a runaway appetite while weight training...I am only 105 pounds but wow can I eat!

Depends on which phase I'm on -- the "I could eat everything in sight EXCEPT CHICKEN" or "I forget to eat, but at least my stomach alarm goes off & I shovel down some fuel".

If I get the bad munchies:
- water
- sugar free gum
- coffee w/ splenda
- diet coke (soon to be removed from the diet)
- crystal lite
- run around, lose my mind and then bitch about it in my log on EF

Allie-Cat said:
Why...is everything okay? I have a runaway appetite while weight training...I am only 105 pounds but wow can I eat!

It depends on what your definition of "ok" is... :)

I dont know what happened to my appetite. Sometime around week 6 or 7 of contest prep diet.. it went bye-bye!!! Now I just eat when I need to.. gotta feed this body machine every 3 hours. At least now I dont care about having to eat plain tuna or chicken... I just scarf it down in like 2 minutes and dont even notice that I had to eat.

Im almost done....with the contest diet...but dieting... NEVER :)

Aries13 said:
It depends on what your definition of "ok" is... :)

I dont know what happened to my appetite. Sometime around week 6 or 7 of contest prep diet.. it went bye-bye!!! Now I just eat when I need to.. gotta feed this body machine every 3 hours. At least now I dont care about having to eat plain tuna or chicken... I just scarf it down in like 2 minutes and dont even notice that I had to eat.

Im almost done....with the contest diet...but dieting... NEVER :)
Is that unusual? I think it would be a blessing precontest though!!

Top Bottom