Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stomping cravings

brits22

Best solutions to cutting bad foods? I always crave sweet and I get super bad headaches if I don’t eat sweet stuff after dinner. Do you suggest something I can do?

For me, it involved not even having bad foods in my home and keeping healthy alternatives on hand.

you need to cut them out 100%

there should not be a cheat meal or cheat day. that is where the cravings come from. once you don't eat them for a few months at all you won't crave them anymore. that is how it works with cravings, instead you will crave healthier foods.

people don't understand that. there was a guy on these forums who would heave after eating vegetables, because his whole life he has eaten garbage food. crazy huh?

start doing this. if it wasn't something a human ate 100K years ago, then don't eat it.

Best solutions to cutting bad foods? I always crave sweet and I get super bad headaches if I don’t eat sweet stuff after dinner. Do you suggest something I can do?

Look at what you're eating for dinner.

Manage what comes in the kitchen don’t buy crap then you wont have crap to eat when you’re hungry. Self discipline is the only way!

Top Bottom