Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stomach issues

buffchick66

[FONT=&quot]OK I do the 5 am workout. i got up at 330 had a shake, then my creatine glutamine bcaas energy drink ,s torm, about 48 ounces water. now yesterday i prepped all my meals, ground beef n rice. now the fun stuff, i have to pop a sqaut on the toilet about 8 times and its only 0830hrs. does anyone else get morning sickness with their wkouts? Honestly it dosnt bother me but it makes it so tuff to down my postwkout shake and then 1.5 cups rice with either steak or grnd beef? got any ideas?[/FONT]

Lose the shakes. You don't need them, and they can irritate some people's digestive systems. Clean whole foods are a far better source of protein, and the whole windows of ingestion is bro science nonsense.

wake up, take a shit and hydrate. do not eat and PON is correct throw the damn shakes in the trash. problem solved

you should never workout with anything in your stomach! of course your body is sick, you are stressing it out all fucking morning between the shakes, energy drink, and on top of that working out. all stressors!

everything you are doing is so completely opposite of what you are supposed to do here!

your workouts will be 100X better when you don't stress your body out

Top Bottom