Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stims, wine and steroids for females

Euskel

F, 26/160lbs
I like my coffee and I like my wine
I also want to try steroids. this girl at the gym has been on them and she really looks incredible
are they safe to use along with three or four cups of coffee a day and a glass of wine every evening?

How long have you been training?
The girl you saw at the gym looks great not only because she took some PEDs. She most likely did the work too.
You should aim to train hard and eat clean first.

Cheers

wine every evening means you are an alcoholic. i don't care what anyone says

wine isn't healthy for you, that is just propaganda by the wine industry going off flawed and misleading studies. it is the reservatrol found in the skin of grapes that is an anti oxidant. has nothing to do with the wine itself, in fact 98% of the wine on the shelf is devoid of any at all + has sulfites. its just a huge scam just like the whole "cheerios is good for the heart" .. ummmm no. just pure lies

wine every evening means you are an alcoholic. i don't care what anyone says

wine isn't healthy for you, that is just propaganda by the wine industry going off flawed and misleading studies. it is the reservatrol found in the skin of grapes that is an anti oxidant. has nothing to do with the wine itself, in fact 98% of the wine on the shelf is devoid of any at all + has sulfites. its just a huge scam just like the whole "cheerios is good for the heart" .. ummmm no. just pure lies
I agree with stevesmi.
And also that "the meat is bad". But eating bugs is good. Propaganda is everywhere.

Cheers

i dont support steroids for women

cardazol 3 caps
cardarine 10mgs

thats fine

Top Bottom