Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stevia and migraine

I get them when I am leaning out and not eating enough or enough carbs. Never tried Stevia. Being a guy I can eat stuff that tastes like crap. Its a gift.

I get them when I am leaning out and not eating enough or enough carbs. Never tried Stevia. Being a guy I can eat stuff that tastes like crap. Its a gift.

Lol... Yes it is! I used to be that way. I need to wean off the fake sweetener. It's gotten a little ridiculous!

I use it in my oatmeal but have never had any issues... Although I think I would welcome a migraine if it would take away from the wretchedness of the five cups of egg whites I am trying to choke down daily with it...

I use it in my oatmeal but have never had any issues... Although I think I would welcome a migraine if it would take away from the wretchedness of the five cups of egg whites I am trying to choke down daily with it...

Ugh! Why 5 cups of egg whites? U know they make chickens these days?!

Ugh! Why 5 cups of egg whites? U know they make chickens these days?!

Hahaha this made me chuckle!! I also drink egg whites Am only for easyness don't bother me now but when I first started erggg lol.

Sent from my iPhone

I just got one of those full body shakes thinking about drinking egg whites!! Maybe in egg nog!! LOL

I think I just dry heaved! Yuck! Anybody tried MuscleEgg whites? They have chocolate and Carmel flavored.....now that is more my speed.

Top Bottom