Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids women should NOT use

adele

I keep seeing threads on sarms and anavar oxandrolone. I am not sure if some of you on here are just pushing these cause you get a commission or what, but seems like every thread is on one or the other. I wanted to make a thread on steroids women should NOT use. Ones that I should avoid and what kind of problems I will get using them

Women shouldnt use ANY steroids except anavar, only anavar and ONLY pharmaceutical grade
NO UG anavar, too dangerous

I keep seeing threads on sarms and anavar oxandrolone. I am not sure if some of you on here are just pushing these cause you get a commission or what, but seems like every thread is on one or the other. I wanted to make a thread on steroids women should NOT use. Ones that I should avoid and what kind of problems I will get using them

sister avoid ones with heavy side effects like tren anadrol, halo etc

I really don't recommend females use any steroids unless they are competing. In that case I would keep it to anavar and oral primo only. SARMs are still a great option for females to use as well.

Anavar and SARMS from sarms.forsale is all i’d recommend. You may be able to get away with a very low dose winstrol aswel.

Top Bottom