Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids for woman

Wow she looks amazing. Very beautiful too.
I agree that if you are going to compete you have to look the best to you. I judge and see girls trying to look certain ways because that is what one judge tells them. The next comp they lose because of the very look they tried to achieve. At the end of the day the competitor should be able to look at pictures of themselves and be proud of what they see and what they accomplished.

I completely agree! If you're going to do this, make yourself happy first and look the way YOU want to look. After all you'll walk around with that body and if you lose, you'll be very disappointed after working so hard. The majority of competitors train to look a certain way just to compete; I compete so I can get in the condition I want, just to look that way.

hi this is Tammy, phillips girlfriend
.id just like to thank everyone for all the help you are willing to give me an your very uplifting compliments, its really appreciated.phil tried to add me as a member but some how leads to a blank screen,any help?

u all hav amazing physiques and just looking at ur pics makes me wanna go train my heart out rite now :)

will up date with pics in a month or two
thanks a mil

xx

.id just like to thank everyone for all the help you are willing to give me an your very uplifting compliments, its really appreciated.phil tried to add me as a member but some how leads to a blank screen,any help?

u all hav amazing physiques and just looking at ur pics makes me wanna go train my heart out rite now :)

thanks a mil

xx

call the help desk number and ef frank will take care of it. Send me a pm if you need the number.

thanks a mil

xx
Welcome!

Top Bottom