Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids for woman

She is 176 cm tall, 52 kg and 17% bodyfat.

It is that pesky metric system the rest of the world uses.

Nearly 5'8, 115 lbs and 17% body fat.

She needs food more than anything else!

RADAR

She needs food more than anything else!

RADAR

Defo, while BMI is not alway applicable, her BMI is 16.8, which indicates she is underweight.

17% bodyfat is quite low for a woman, we have different ranges than men.

Figure girls can compete at 12-14% in amateur comps.

She is 176 cm tall, 52 kg and 17% bodyfat.

It is that pesky metric system the rest of the world uses.

Nearly 5'8, 115 lbs and 17% body fat.

Oops! I saw post #2- Edit 176 lbs.

I'm hoping the original poster, 00pump will clarify it.

Hmm, she just has a very thin waste line... I can put my hands around it… She def is not skin and bone... Just not been training long enough to have dense muscle mass to make her solid... I could also be mixing BF with BMI. :confused: I believe the scale I was using does BMI not BF I can re-do measurements and paste those and you can ascertain from this?

Diet...
Meal 1: Protein shake + fruit 24 grams protein / 20 grams carbohydrate
Meal 2: Protein shake (fruit) (24 grams protein 20 grams carbohydrates)
Meal 3: Pasta/Rice + chicken (20grams protein) around 30/45 grams carbohydrates
Meal 4: Pasta/Rice + chicken (20 grams protein) around 30/45 grams carbohydrates.
Meal 5: Protein shake (24 grams)
Meal 6: Paste/rice + mince / steak (40 grams carbohydrates 30 grams protein)

That is what her diet looks like most days in that kind of order... sometimes the chicken is replaced with cottage cheese and cracker bread (very low carbohydrate type of bread)

As you can see she doesn't have any carbohydrates first thing in the morning and normally last meal of day is around an hour and a half before bed, so she doesn't have any carbohydrates right before bed.

She tries not to consume any fruit juices or other liquids that have extra calories during the day besides, green tea or water and she does sometimes have tomato juice.

She supplements with Vitamin B12 / BCO 2mills a week and on a multi vitamin.

Once a week she will have a cheat day, maybe share a pizza.
She burns around 150/200 calories a day (4/5 times a week) doing cardio and does weight training too.

For weight training

Triceps (Cable push downs / kick backs) - Twice per week
Biceps (Straight bar curls) - Twice per week
Legs (Squats, lunges) - 3 Times per week
Calves (Raises) - Once per week
Shoulders (Side lateral and front raises) - Once per week
Crunches and sit up's every training day.
Cardio:
Rowing, step machine or treadmill

Rest around 8/9 hours a night.
Anything else you would like to know ?

Hmm, she just has a very thin waste line... I can put my hands around it… She def is not skin and bone... Just not been training long enough to have dense muscle mass to make her solid... I could also be mixing BF with BMI. :confused: I believe the scale I was using does BMI not BF I can re-do measurements and paste those and you can ascertain from this?

Diet...
Meal 1: Protein shake + fruit 24 grams protein / 20 grams carbohydrate (First, she should start with grains, like oatmeal or buckwheat with 3 scrambled eggs or 3 + 1 yolk)
Meal 2: Protein shake (fruit) (24 grams protein 20 grams carbohydrates)(If she trains in the morning, then she should have the pp after training, WITHOUT FRUIT)
Meal 3: Pasta/Rice + chicken (20grams protein) around 30/45 grams carbohydrates (NO processed foods such as pasta. Have chicken breast or turkey or tuna or fish with vegetables or salad and brown rice)
Meal 4: Pasta/Rice + chicken (20 grams protein) around 30/45 grams carbohydrates (same as 3, but sweet potatoe and veggies)carbohydrates.
Meal 5: Protein shake (24 grams) (Same as 3 &4)
Meal 6: Paste/rice + mince / steak (40 grams carbohydrates 30 grams protein)(Fish and green vegetables, such as broccoli, spinach, etc. Keep the last meal light on carbs

That is what her diet looks like most days in that kind of order... sometimes the chicken is replaced with cottage cheese and cracker bread (very low carbohydrate type of bread)

As you can see she doesn't have any carbohydrates first thing in the morning and normally last meal of day is around an hour and a half before bed, so she doesn't have any carbohydrates right before bed.

She tries not to consume any fruit juices or other liquids that have extra calories during the day besides, green tea or water and she does sometimes have tomato juice.

She supplements with Vitamin B12 / BCO 2mills a week and on a multi vitamin.

Once a week she will have a cheat day, maybe share a pizza.
She burns around 150/200 calories a day (4/5 times a week) doing cardio and does weight training too.

For weight training

Triceps (Cable push downs / kick backs) - Twice per week
Biceps (Straight bar curls) - Twice per week
Legs (Squats, lunges) - 3 Times per week
Calves (Raises) - Once per week
Shoulders (Side lateral and front raises) - Once per week
Crunches and sit up's every training day.
Cardio:
Rowing, step machine or treadmill

Rest around 8/9 hours a night.
Anything else you would like to know ?

Ok,so she is 117lbs as we suspected. She's also eating too much processed food and simple carbs. She needs good nutrition with good complex carbs and good protein, which she's not getting enough with.

Have her drink lots of water and NO sweet drinks. I suspect she might be craving sugar with her diet. Also add green tea, which is an antioxidant.

I'll highlights suggestions.

There's a thread on carbs. Take a look at it so you get additional choices. However, remember to keep it whole food. Nothing processed or made with flour. NO, whole wheat pasta doesn't work either.

Some of the girls will come in with help on workouts.

Shoe, I really appreciate the respone.. If I get home tonight and get the internet hooked up she can take over this thread... I will give her suggestions on diet tonight and start with a new shopping list tomorrow... It will also help me as then I will cook large ammounts of brown rice and eat that instead of the ammount of pasta I have been.

Thank you so much!

Eating fish most nights could also be used then for tightening up her skin.. hmmm, intresting to see what happens running this for 3/4 weeks. What would suggest with regards to cheat days? Should they be there or not?

Eating fish most nights could also be used then for tightening up her skin.. hmmm, intresting to see what happens running this for 3/4 weeks. What would suggest with regards to cheat days? Should they be there or not?

Yes, you/she can have ONE cheat MEAL per week. Read: Not a day, but a meal..

Yes, it would be great to have her posting here. I'll gift her a plat membership so she can do some research around as well.

Top Bottom