Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and oily skin in women

Bawarez1

I am 28 years old, female, and I was thinking ofusing some steroids to get into better shape. I know that men getoily skin and acne as one of the side effects. I have this oily skinand acne problems already, so need to know if this side effect willalso happen to females.

The same thing will happen to females as well, so if you already have these problems, it will be best to avoid using steroids. You can use SARMS instead, as they are non-hormonal, and they will not cause any of the side effects seen with steroids.

Steroids promote skin oil gland production in both males and females. Steroid usage will increase the amount of oil your skin glands produce and if you aren't meticulous with your hygiene, will increase acne because the oil will clog skin pores.

There isn't anything you can do about it. All you can do is be meticulous with your hygiene and make sure you are showering and wash your face regularly.

Men and women get it. That said (more in men of course) it varies from one person to another. Of the group I used to do strength training with in Gloucester (lots of strongmen) only the leanest used to get any problems and then mildly. In the gym I use now one fella has the skin and acne issue across his upper back in an obvious way. I've used for 15 years (never continuously) and NEVER had any issues. No problems with oily skin, acne or hair loss (certainly none connected with gear use).

As far as skin goes and and as per other replies and threads: wash well (be sensible - over doing it dries the skin out). Use a change of gym clothes (some nasty guys put on their smelly gym kit and wonder why they have problems) and when its real hot and everyone is sweating wipe gym kit own and use a towel on them if need be. Gyms SHOULD use anti-bacterial sprays and cleaning agents on their kit but some are lazy ass mo-fos so don't reply on them doing so.

Oily skin is a common side effect from steroid use due to fluctuating hormones. What I would suggest for women would be to use SARMs instead. They will not have these side effects or the emasculating side effects that steroids could bring.

Top Bottom