Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids for flabby stomach

emmaer

I am currently doing a lot of training with a personal trainer and we are doing weights and we are also doing outdoor running 6 days a week. I take Sundays off
I have a trouble spot around my stomach which has excess flab that I have a hard time getting rid of
I know for females the stomach can be a spot to store trouble fat, can I use steroids to burn the stuff off

steroids are not fat burners keep that in mind
if you want to burn fat, low carbs and high fat/protein is the way to go
you should try sarms before steroids 10mgs cardarine 10mgs ostarine 2 caps cardazol

I am currently doing a lot of training with a personal trainer and we are doing weights and we are also doing outdoor running 6 days a week. I take Sundays off
I have a trouble spot around my stomach which has excess flab that I have a hard time getting rid of
I know for females the stomach can be a spot to store trouble fat, can I use steroids to burn the stuff off

you may never get rid of excess fat in stubborn areas

That part is the hardest to loose, that is why your diet must be correct, no carbs, but protein, fat, veggies. Check CARDAZOL-NATURAL booster of FAT loss, cardio,stamina,energy

That part is the hardest to loose, that is why your diet must be correct, no carbs, but protein, fat, veggies. Check CARDAZOL-NATURAL booster of FAT loss, cardio,stamina,energy

That diet is setting them up to feel like crap with no carbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a word - no

Top Bottom