Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids for breast enlargement

Hi guys, question, how about HGH for breast enlargement I read a few articles about it and also insuline seems to be effective for the purposes, can you give me your thoughts on this? I want to try some options otherwise implants would be my last bullet, thank you

None of these things will enlarge your breasts. If you want to enlarge them, implants are the best option. If anything, HGH will reduce your BF%, and your breasts are this - fat. And insulin is dangerous thing to use, and it will not do anything at all for you.

hon i'm not sure how old you are, but your breasts will fill out when you age

i've dated a lot of chicks who had A cups when they were younger and now have nice B/C's in their 30's just from filling out and putting some weight on their bones

With how many women spend thousands of dollars on breast implants - if there was some sort of supplement or drug that actually worked to increase breast size, a major pharmaceutical company would have already patented it and would be making millions from selling it.

No drug or supplement will increase the size of your breasts unfortunately. The only way to increase breast size is by getting breast implants.

Boobs are mostly fat so really you can only try adding muscle and putting fat on to make them bigger. Most women aren't keen on adding fat though.

Top Bottom