Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids and blood sugar levels

betsami1

I 28 year old female who was on anavar for 7 weeks at 20 mg a day, after my cycle I started feeling discomfort like dizziness and weakness, but not all the time , maybe 2 -3 times a week. So I decided to get a blood work and my test levels were ridiculously, I was thinking to run a second cycle but I'm concern about it, is this normal while on anavar? maybe clen or winstrol would be a safer option? thank you.

steroids can cause insulin resistance. var at 20mg a day for a female is very strong dose. so that could be a problem, you might want to lower your dose or switch to SARM's instead

also when you exercise you tend to burn through glycogen fast so if you aren't used to working out without carbs you will feel this type of thing

I wouldn't run another steroid cycle until you get your blood glucose levels in check. You are at high risk for developing type 2 diabetes right now.

You need to improve your muscle insulin sensitivity. There are a couple really easy things you can do:
1. Stick to low GI carbohydrates like oatmeal, brown rice and sweet potato. Fruits are fine in moderation but the problem with fruit is that it's very high in sugar and will cause a spike in blood sugar and insulin. I would limit fruit to one serving per day max.

2. A good nutrient portioning supplement like N2slin from n2bm.com will also help because it will increase muscle insulin sensitivity.

3. Supplement with 6-10g of fish oil per day to increase muscle insulin sensivity as well.

I would just focus on diet now and getting health back to where it should be. I would stay away from steroids until that is all fixed.

Top Bottom