Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and birth control

alice9l

I'm going to start an anavar/oxandrolone cycle, and add some equipoise EQ to it. I'm trying to lose some body fat and gain some lean muscle mass. my question is with the steroids affect the birth control, or vice versa will the birth control hurt my cycle and prevent the steroids from working properly since they're all hormones

Please DO NOT use Equipoise as a woman, it's dangerous!
steroids do effect birth control can ruin it
can you please just use anavar and sarms, stay away from all else
nothing over 5mgs of anavar

I'm going to start an anavar/oxandrolone cycle, and add some equipoise EQ to it. I'm trying to lose some body fat and gain some lean muscle mass. my question is with the steroids affect the birth control, or vice versa will the birth control hurt my cycle and prevent the steroids from working properly since they're all hormones

sister my ex used steroids and lost her peroid for a year, thought she was over the hill

Not sure on the effectiveness or lack thereof of birth control while on gear but I do know it will throw off your period. I also do not recommend EQ for females. Stick to anavar if you compete, maybe primo. If not competing, SARMs are more than enough to help with your goals.

Top Bottom