Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids after chemotherapy

jeka_Million

Hey guys, I was wondering if red facial skin and insomnia are side effects from steroids, my girl just finished a full treatment of chimo for breast cancer and she was given steroids , she started having this sides after two of taking roids, do you know is this is going to go on just for the first weeks while you system gets used to it? of side will last from beginning to the end of the cycle which is about 2 months, thank you.

My chest and face can get more red than normal when running steroids. I also suffer from extreme anxiety, so it makes sleeping very difficult. I would say it's partly due to shity genetics and taking steroids. I hope your wife makes a full recovery. 🤞

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

first off what your gf is taking aren't anabolic steroids, they are cortico steroids

not even remotely the same thing

just google the name of the drug she is taking and look at the side effects.

cortico steroids have nasty side effects including weight gain. i know women who have gained 100 pounds taking them.. if there is any way she can avoid taking them i would seek another dr opinion

Steroids give to cancer patients are corticosteroids. They are not the same anabolic steroids that bodybuilders use.

The side effects your girlfriend is experiencing is from the chemotherapy. It has nothing to do with the steroids.

Chemotherapy is absolutely brutal. It kills the cancer cells but it also kills your regular body cells. It takes about 6-12 months for your body to regenerate all the dead body cells.

The side effects will diminish each week and she will feel better as each week goes on but she won't feel back to 100% her normal self for at least 6 months.

Top Bottom