Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids for 40 year old woman

yurem40

is it safe to take steroids if I'm a 40 year old woman if so what do you recommend I use. I don't want to look like a man and I have been training serious for the past 10 years. I have grown my arms 3 in so I have improved quite a bit. Want to take things a little bit to the next level but don't want to gain any baggy weight

I am not for steroids in women but if you want to go that route 2.5mgs anavar per day max! and make sure you get legit anavar 100% not fakes
10mgs cardarine gw
2.5mgs anavar
12.5mgs ostarine mk
preworkout 2 cardazol

is it safe to take steroids if I'm a 40 year old woman if so what do you recommend I use. I don't want to look like a man and I have been training serious for the past 10 years. I have grown my arms 3 in so I have improved quite a bit. Want to take things a little bit to the next level but don't want to gain any baggy weight

The same as a younger woman.

I am not a supporter of steroids for women, better option is sarms
You may also try NATURAL sarms replacement, CARDAZOL booster of cardio,stamina,energy, FAT LOSS; OSTAZOL test booster for strength, from bannednutrition.com

Eat nutritious food
- low calorie foods can prevent extreme weight gain. .. pack each meal with protein
Cardazol
- from bannednutrition.com ..booster of cardio,stamina,energy
Exercises
- Cardio, yoga, train hard

Top Bottom