x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Steroid side effects for females

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Steroid side effects for females within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: I知 worried about using steroids and the possible side effects as a female Can you name what i could be exposed to? I知 28 years old and have reached a plateau in my training, is it time for me to start using them? I know some friends who are on them, mostly guys though

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Steroid side effects for females

I知 worried about using steroids and the possible side effects as a female
    Can you name what i could be exposed to?
    I知 28 years old and have reached a plateau in my training, is it time for me to start using them? I know some friends who are on them, mostly guys though

Re: Steroid side effects for females

virilization sides are your risk

getting fake steroids are your risk

need to make sure you buy from a legit source. napsgear is who i recommend
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Virilization if you go overboard, and these are some of the major items of virilization:
    Deepening voice (This is most often the first sign)
    Growth of facial hair
    Hair loss
    enlarged Clitoris
    Irregular menstrual cycles
    breast shrinkage
    acne

These can be considered sides as well, but depending on the person could be negative or positive:
    Increased sex drive
    Increased Clitoris sensitivity

Now with all that said, lots of women who have done their research have taken Anabolic steroids and avoided the major side effects. Most of the time they are taking Anavar and/or Primo and not things like Deca and Tren. Unless you are working with a script directly from your doctor that uses FDA approved pharmacy or a source you have bought from multiple times, I would test any Anavar before use. A test kit is available that will allow you to test it at home, just do some internet searching. (I would source, but I know the forum directly states sourcing Anabolic steroids or SARMS will get you banned and not sure if the same is true about other supplies. Rules are apparently different for moderators and such though.) As a female I wouldn't trust the word of any vender and test as taking the wrong thing can be extremely detrimental to a female compared to a guy. Also some venders significantly under dose what they sell to save money. If it doesn't take a doctors script you are getting it from an underground Lab and no regulation exists for your safety, so you have to be the regulator.

5 mg of Anavar taken twice a day seems to be the max recommended, but experienced users who are not experiencing any sides at this level have been known to slowly step up the daily dose safely. Under most cases though 10 mg will be more than enough to accomplish the goal of most women while also minimizing the possibility of any of the negative side affects.

FYI: if you want a Female perspective on its use look up Paige Capener on YouTube. She is probably one of the first females to post a review on YouTube. Not to mention she is a beast and if I was 15 years younger and single....

Quote Quote posted by Ol_Wolf View Post
    Virilization if you go overboard, and these are some of the major items of virilization:
    Deepening voice (This is most often the first sign)
    Growth of facial hair
    Hair loss
    enlarged Clitoris
    Irregular menstrual cycles
    breast shrinkage
    acne

These can be considered sides as well, but depending on the person could be negative or positive:
    Increased sex drive
    Increased Clitoris sensitivity

Now with all that said, lots of women who have done their research have taken Anabolic steroids and avoided the major side effects. Most of the time they are taking Anavar and/or Primo and not things like Deca and Tren. Unless you are working with a script directly from your doctor that uses FDA approved pharmacy or a source you have bought from multiple times, I would test any Anavar before use. A test kit is available that will allow you to test it at home, just do some internet searching. (I would source, but I know the forum directly states sourcing Anabolic steroids or SARMS will get you banned and not sure if the same is true about other supplies. Rules are apparently different for moderators and such though.) As a female I wouldn't trust the word of any vender and test as taking the wrong thing can be extremely detrimental to a female compared to a guy. Also some venders significantly under dose what they sell to save money. If it doesn't take a doctors script you are getting it from an underground Lab and no regulation exists for your safety, so you have to be the regulator.

5 mg of Anavar taken twice a day seems to be the max recommended, but experienced users who are not experiencing any sides at this level have been known to slowly step up the daily dose safely. Under most cases though 10 mg will be more than enough to accomplish the goal of most women while also minimizing the possibility of any of the negative side affects.

good post. you laid it out nicely
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Quote Quote posted by Ol_Wolf View Post
    FYI: if you want a Female perspective on its use look up Paige Capener on YouTube. She is probably one of the first females to post a review on YouTube. Not to mention she is a beast and if I was 15 years younger and single....
    bro i look her up. yo must be into blondes lol

in texas we into brunettes

Quote Quote posted by moblert View Post
    I知 worried about using steroids and the possible side effects as a female
    Can you name what i could be exposed to?
    I知 28 years old and have reached a plateau in my training, is it time for me to start using them? I know some friends who are on them, mostly guys though
    i would fully avoid steroids as a female period
    just dont use them

you can use sarms and supplements instead

The downside of being better than everyone else, is that people tend to assume you're pretentious.
    sis no steroids for gals use sarms

lots of steroid sides for girls so use sarms

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight Quadsweep's Avatar
    sarms only choice for women
    www.needtobuildmuscle.com sponsored athlete!!!

In the final arena, there will be no judges, only witnesses to my greatness!

The weak suffer what they must. The strong endure what they will.