Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroid side effects in females

crystalina

Hey I was wondering what were the main steroid side effects I should expect when using anabolic steroids? I was worried about growing facial hair and other things like that. I had a female friend use steroids and she ended up getting super wide shoulders and her lips seemed to grow. It was disgusting. How do you combat those sides?

there are a lot of steroid sides for women, like real bad ones like face hair
so stay away from all steroids except REAL anavar 5mgs max per day and sarms

Hey I was wondering what were the main steroid side effects I should expect when using anabolic steroids? I was worried about growing facial hair and other things like that. I had a female friend use steroids and she ended up getting super wide shoulders and her lips seemed to grow. It was disgusting. How do you combat those sides?

sista it is true. my ex used test and ended up growing moustache and her lips got thick. i dumped her after that. don't do it

They are definitely not worth the risk/reward factor for women. I’m with the guys, LOW does anavar and sarms

I would stick to SARMs if you are worried about these side effects. No way to know if they are going to happen or not and sometimes it can be too late.

Top Bottom