Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid help for a woman

I'm currently 146 lb and 5 ft 1 in 42 years old. I was 20 pounds lighter a year ago
I need to lose some excess fat after my pregnancy
which types of steroids should I be using? And where do I get them?

Start by reading our articles

I'm currently 146 lb and 5 ft 1 in 42 years old. I was 20 pounds lighter a year ago
I need to lose some excess fat after my pregnancy
which types of steroids should I be using? And where do I get them?

sister it okay, i like big women hawt

IMO - Sarms only for the ladies. Too much of a risk for bad/permanent sides with steroids.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I will disagree with everyone telling you to use SARMS. Nobody has been able to show me one SARM that is FDA approved nor any SARM that has human trial results in a controlled lab. It is all still bro science and if they boost testosterone they also suppress testosterone production.

Anavar is FDA approved and has been widely used at low levels of 5-10 mg a day by women with little to no side effects. Yes we all have the stories of women that abused it and had side effects, but guys have those same stories with all the gear they use as well.

First thing to do though is to get your blood tested. You need to know where you are starting with your hormones and everything before you start trying to change them. At 42 I doubt you are menopausal, but if you are an early one that can affect your weight significantly, but do not fear it is mostly due to the way it affects your hormones and that can be addressed with estrogen creams or even testosterone injections if needed.

Once we know your blood work we can suggest things to get you not only on your weight loss track, but also on to feeling better and healthier.

Another thing to consider, women love to talk about weight and the number on the scale tends to dictate their happiness. Don't do this, look in the mirror instead. You hit the gym and convert 5 lbs of fat to 5 lbs of muscle and gain another 2 lbs of muscle in 6 months your going to weigh more, but the mirror won't lie, you will look better!

Top Bottom