Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroid cream for woman

kari karishza

I would like to try some of those roid cream for fat loss and I was wondering if they could cause any skin damage or skins diseases on woman, I have seen most of them are design more like for body building male lifters, which steroid cream would you recommend the best for woman looking to lose belly thank you.

i think you are talking about androgel right? that should not be used by females

steroids do not burn fat anyway. you want to lose belly, we ALL DO! you have to lose overall body fat

diet, exercise is what you need. you can get n2slin and GW to reinforce both. but abs are made in the kitchen

Testosterone whether it be in a cream form or an injectable form is basically the same thing. It's not a good idea for females because the androgenic properties of testosterone can cause emasculating side effects like clit enlargement, facial hair growth and voice deepening.

If you are looking for a topical fat burner, check out yohiflame from n2bm.com. It contains yohimbine extracts to help liberate fat from your stubborn estrogenic fat stores in the lower back and hips.
https://www.evolutionary.org/what-is-yohimflame/

I am not sure if you are talking about a testosterone cream or a transdermal fat burner. You definitely do not want a testosterone cream. It will not cause fat loss but it will cause emasculating side effects on a woman. The only steroids a woman could really use would be a low dose anavar or primo. Even then I do not recommend it unless you are a competitor. If you are talking about a transdermal fat burner then the only one I have seen that works well is Yohimflame from n2bm. You can use it before cardio or training.

Top Bottom