Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stallion labs Anavar and Nandro Phenyl?

heavydutyhit

I was reffered to use Stallion products. i checkied it out and this shit is fr use in animals! WTF? Is this stuff safe?

LMAO - Look up on the net and see what Anavar tabs are used for in animals....

It is marketed that way to avoid mexican regulations for drugs made for humans.

Yeah that is commonly found. Many are animal grade unless you go with a well known pharamcy.

What is animal grade exactly? I am curious what that is defined as exactly? Is all UG considered animal grade?

Stallion is produced in Mexico - they call it animal grade to keep regulator off their backs. The products are designed and used exclusively for humans. What would you give you dog NPP for???

The Shadow said:
When did this happen??

Rumor had it late Feb or so. It flip flopped back and forth and there was 1-2 different people posing as them, after a cpl weeks the owner stepped up and had this to say:

The stallionlabs@****** auto response gives a list that contains products that are not even in the SL line at extremely cheap prices. This is of course a complete scam to defraud SL customers with the intentions of making SL look disreputable. We immediately posted a Scammer Alert warning on the SL website, and several boards.

Illusion labs is the other one that got hit: http://www.herald.ns.ca/Front/563289.html

So I will correct myself and say the aren't "gone" but they are having some issues and last I heard it was to stay away for a bit.

Top Bottom