Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Squats make female hips wide?

"I hear that squats make girls hips wide, is this true? "

Quite the opposite. No squats is what contributes to that wide flat ass that connects directly to the back of the knees.

W6

:idea:
I'm trying to picture what muscles are on the hips - like to the sides of the glutes, between glutes & recus abdominus, that could experience such an extreme degree of hypertorphy as to increase the size of hips....

Um, No.

4BADASS said:
I hear that squats make girls hips wide, is this true?

And how do you prevent it?

I've heard being a woman makes your hips wide. Is this true also?

If so, Spatts, how do I achieve and maintain the body of a twelve year old boy? Also, how do I stop being a woman?

:rolleyes:

wide hips is a sign of fertility... and i'd rather have bigger hips so i can push out a baby more easily.

and now for something completely different:

Getting a Japanese woman's butt

By MYNIPPON Team
It is amazing how many emails MYNIPPON receives from women from other parts of the world trying to acquire the body features of Japanese women. Recently one member wrote to us saying, "I am planning to travel to the beach sometime soon, but my husband does not like the way my hips looks in a bikini. Please suggest what should I do to make my hips look perkier? I would like to have the butt like that of a Japanese woman."

MYNIPPON does not think that this is very difficult since you can achieve desired results if you do the suggested exercises for few weeks. We would suggest that you start with front lunges, reverse lunges, side walking lunges, and high-step lunges. It is important to make sure your form is perfect - do not allow your front knee to go past your heel as you lunge forward. Lunges are just one part of our solution to "stop the drop". Remember that in Japan sitting down in Japan is a good exercise by itself for Japanese women.

If you are unable to get to a gym, another quick way to firm and tone your hips is to find the nearest set of stairs. If you can, try climbing two to three flights of stairs at work. Stop if you get tired. Start by walking up one step at a time, then increase to two or more at a time (a kind of lunge step). Several old buildings in Japan do not have elevators and by law it is not necessary to have an elevator if the building is four floors or less. Thus, a lot of buildings in Japan where you get a chance to climb four flights of stairs.

We also suggest the wide stance squat. This is performed by placing your feet at least shoulder width apart and squatting, so that your thighs are as parallel to the floor as you can get them. Another exercise that Japanese women get all the time especially in remote parts where sitting on the floor or tatami is so common.

The last exercise is one that can be performed with varying levels of difficulty. This is typically called the bullfrog, but it is also known as a squat thrust. Squat down low and leap up, as a frog would do. Continue to do this down a hallway, outside or even during a long flight down the aisle of the airplane! Japanese women do this only in the privacy of their houses and so should you.

exercise3.jpg

Christ people, relax, he/she just asked a question...as dumb as the question may sound not everyone is an expert on squatting...

Heh heh, you JACKALS! Leave him alone!
It is all in fun though... dispelling the old myths (except the one about how when you stop working out all your muscle turns into fat, that one is true :D )

But really, theres nothing you can do about your genetics... except compensate.
I wish I had a 28 inch waist, I wont, not ever. I can creep up on a 32 inch waist, but thats it. So to compensate I put 4 more inches on my back and create the illusion of a smaller waist.

First off, if youre lean, the bone structure of your hips isnt going to make you look fat. It just looks like you have wide hips.
Second, "wide hips" isnt a bad thing. Wide hips are very womanly and sexy, a lot of men loooove nice curvey hips.

So if your hips are wide, get your waist as small as you can to accentuate the curves. Consider it a strength, not a weakness!

Top Bottom