Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Squats make female hips wide?

Gladiola said:
:idea:
I'm trying to picture what muscles are on the hips - like to the sides of the glutes, between glutes & recus abdominus, that could experience such an extreme degree of hypertorphy as to increase the size of hips....

Um, No.

Ahhhh good point....

Squats squats and more squats! and when you doing exercise put the booty wow and do lot’s of exercise which is help you to make your booty bigger naturally and face.

Yeah I laughed a bit too...you are born with a certain hip width, first of all. IMPOSSIBLE. Maybe you meant more the thigh area? It is impossible for a squat to make hips bigger -- to be honest, I think they made mine appear -- key word is APPEAR -- tighter and therefore smaller, in clothes, since there was less "jiggle" around the hip bone. I don't see why anyone would ever, in a million years, not want woman's hips (well a woman, ugh on a man!) Not sure what the hell that is about a Japanese woman's butt? Uh....not so much from what I have seen. Yes, black women, yes, Arab women...but Japanese? The worst kind of butt or hips to have imo is flat ass, no muscle tone, flab. I could say where I have seen what I call "FAS" or Flat Ass Syndrome

Top Bottom