Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

splitting Anavar caps for women and muscle gain only

zat954

Hello all.
I am getting some var for my girl which she has taken in the past but in a very small dose and amt from TJ. While on, the effects were great and very noticeable but she didnt have enough for permanent gains. These are 25mg caps from an Underground Lab which i have used other products myself w great success. NOW before anyone freaks out I know thats a WAY high dose. She is long, slim and lean. My plan is to keep caps chilled, open em up and split em into thirds, so shes getting around 8-10mg a dose. She has no interest in staying lean bc she is already. So my questions are:

1. has anyone had success/problems/experience opening up capsules and taking a powder in separate doses?

2.How long can she potentially stay on Var w/o any lasting negative effects?

3. Should she use creatine in addition, and if so how much and what type?

4. assuming a clean diet and as ive already said, her only concern is muscle gain, should the only type of cardio she does be be explosive, fast twitch, sprint type of excercises so she can build/shock muscle while keeping her heart and lungs strong?

5. any suggs on supps to take after to maintain.

6. I have 100 caps so if she is happy with the results, but wants more, for the sake of safety we would rather do less, take a break and then repeat, so how long should she wait before repeating?

I have done a great deal of research especially on this site, and there is a great deal of info relating to alot of these areas, but nothing really specific to this only. I am very familiar with anavar for cutting and dieting and i will check back when the time comes for that. I Am a CSCS, hold duel BS's in EX. Phys and nutrition, and have a great deal of personal experience with gear, supplements, cycles...... etc. I AM IN NO WAY BRAGGING!!! I just want to point out that i have a great deal of knowledge and experience, but am new in dealing with a slender, lean female who only needs to gain muscle, and i welcome any and all Info from the many very intelligent members here. Thank you and i look forward to your responses.

Her stats are 31 yrs, 5'5", 115lbs about 15%BF she wants to look like a "small" figure model
V/r,
Z

Thanks bluetoolpaul, I know i see a ton of great info and ive searched but most of it if not all is about using it for staying lean, or dieting down, not solely for gains. Plus theres alot of conflicting opinions on amts and length of time and such. plus nothing ive seen talks about splitting caps up.

I have experience with this issue. My wife is a national level NPC Figure competitor. Anavar is def the way to go.

Chicks react differently than men to steroids. So for women..., a little dab will do ya. A common rule for putting on mass with Anavar with most of these women is "low and long." Meaning low dose for a long duration. The gains will come slow, but will mostly be permanent as long as she continues to eat after, and the sides will/should be minimal. The main problem i see with these girls is that they eat while they are on, then cut their calories drastically when they come off. Then they wonder why they lose their mass.

A dose of 10 mg a day for 12-16 weeks is best. And listen close...., 16 weeks is pushing it unless she is a top level competitor. Some top national level competitors go for 20 weeks even, and then again some pros run 5-10 mg daily year round. I would never allow my wife to do that, but it is really up to the individual's situation and their tolerance level. If she is not planning on competing i wouldn't go past 12 weeks. And then she should take 12 weeks off. Most girls go by the rule "time on = time off"

As far as splitting up the powder inside the caps...., that is tricky. She should split her dose up into two doses. Half in the morning and half at night. I would invest in a very accurate digital scale that measures all the way down to milligrams. I don't know how else you will be able to ensure proper dosing so that her blood levels remain stable. Next time I would go with tablets bro, because it is allot more difficult to split up female doses because they don't need anywhere near as much.

And for mass..., make sure she trains like a man. Not this flimsy female bullshit you see most girls try. You are a trainer though with a high level of education, so I am sure you know all this. Just make sure she knows it as well. Any other questions just let me know.

Thanks much, thats exactly the type of info i was looking for. shes getting her breasts done in a week so we wont start for at least 6-8 weeks after, but i will make sure to keep you guys posted. Again, no matter how much you know you can always learn from someone, so thanks again.
V/r,
zat954

oh and heavydutyhit, what are your thoughts on creatine during for the extra boost? im not worried about the water that we can lose later with the diet, but do u feel its synergysic with the Var?

Hi Zat954 it would great to get your girl on here have her post up her diet and training so we can help make sure she gets max out of her cycle. As for the creatin if she is looking to gain LBM then I do think it is worth adding in as it does help in my experience.

Hi Zat954 it would great to get your girl on here have her post up her diet and training so we can help make sure she gets max out of her cycle. As for the creatin if she is looking to gain LBM then I do think it is worth adding in as it does help in my experience.

Absolutely. Creatine and Anavar are an AWESOME combination. She should be taking a reputable creatine supplement during her cycle, no doubt about it. Just make sure she drinks a shit load of water.

1. has anyone had success/problems/experience opening up capsules and taking a powder in separate doses? No experience here

2.How long can she potentially stay on Var w/o any lasting negative effects? 12 weeks is a pretty good cycle but I have to be honest that I've seen up to 6 months with very little sides. I absolutely wouldn't recommend this but want to be truthful. Do a 12 week cycle ramping up and then down, take 3 months off and do another. You want your body to fully recover - hormones balance and cholesterol level out. The liver also needs at least 10 - 12 weeks. Anything longer than 12 weeks and I'd recommend additional supplements when she goes off. The ramping of doses helps with sides.

3. Should she use creatine in addition, and if so how much and what type? I personally do not recommend this as it often causes water retention in women. I also have personally not seen the benefit in me or others I've worked with. Now, if she is working out for hours at a time the creatine might help. Otherwise, the simpler the better.

4. assuming a clean diet and as ive already said, her only concern is muscle gain, should the only type of cardio she does be be explosive, fast twitch, sprint type of excercises so she can build/shock muscle while keeping her heart and lungs strong? I recommend a combination of some steady state cardio and interval training. With her body structure as you describe she would be best suited to cardio with resistance. Tabatas, complexes, cycling with resistance, high incline treadmill. Be very careful not to overtrain. You can feel like superwoman on VAR and so often you burn out your nervous system and haev to take time off - wasting the cycle.

5. any suggs on supps to take after to maintain. I'd need to know how she does on cycle before making any recommendations.

6. I have 100 caps so if she is happy with the results, but wants more, for the sake of safety we would rather do less, take a break and then repeat, so how long should she wait before repeating? That is the way to do it. Get tablets next time though. See above 3 month wait.

We'd love to have her here!

How much she keeps is all diet related. Make sure her meal plan is spot on.
Best of luck.

Top Bottom