Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spatts, If I send You

I am sorry I must have wrote it wrong. I can do a full move but just can't get it to the Computer. I don't have a connection in my computer to capture the video. My booklet tells me I need a firewire connection which my computer doesn't have.

Maybe you can hint me in to how exactly I can get it on the Comp.

I have a Sony Hi-8 I use the memory stick to transfer pics from the video cam to my computer with a memory stick reader. So I do not directly connect to the computer with my video recorder. If you know of some other way to do this please let me know..

SB

SouthernBell said:
Maybe you can hint me in to how exactly I can get it on the Comp.

I have a Sony Hi-8 I use the memory stick to transfer pics from the video cam to my computer with a memory stick reader. So I do not directly connect to the computer with my video recorder. If you know of some other way to do this please let me know..

SB

Gotcha, okay. I was wondering if that's how you were set up.

No, unfortunately, there's not a way to do it without adding hardware. It'd be about $100 to add that capability, but it's probably not worth it if you're not going to be editing a lot of video.

I'll defer to spatts on how she wants to proceed from here.

Spatts, I am bumping this up just to let you know that I will go ahead and send you the pics first. If the pics are not enough information then I will try and get a video over. I will PM you to let you know when I have them all done. I need to find some one to video for me.

Thanks

SB

SouthernBell said:
Yep 10 lbs and that was only part of the story... My moto is pack it on make me grunt.... lol My hubby laughs at the faces I make:mad:

One instance my hubby was working out with me and we went to the high row machine and they had a 45 on each side, the guy that was on it was getting off and when he saw me going to sit down he told hubby "here let me get those off for ya!! But hubby said no man that ok that is what I am gonna start her off with. The damn ignorant guy laughed:mad: ... But I was the one laughing last when I added 10lbs for the next set and then 10lbs for the set after that. Not all that much weight but It was still more than hime.... Needless to say he disappeared into the Dressingroom :FRlol:

SouthernBell
That is priceless.
msboss

So Spatts, are you still up to helping a girl out... I have the pics ready I sent you an PM but havent' heard anything yet. If you are pressed for time and can't get to them I will understand.

SB

Top Bottom