Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sparkling water

chantalyee

[FONT=&quot]I've been trying to get myself to drink more water and less soda, yet even though this might work for a day or two, i always stop drinking a good amount of water after a few days. I was in the store the other day and saw the flavored waters... they still have aspartame in them, but theres no sodium, calories, anything. I was wondering if this is an ok replacement for water. i know the best way to get my water in for the day is just to drink water itself. but if i cant get myself to do this, i'd rather try something that i know i will stick with. thanks![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

It is far better than drinking soda and the like. I use them myself.

there is a product out there called Izzie which is natural fruit juice and carbonated water. it is a good option to have during your eating window if you want something like a soda that isn't awful for you. it does not contain any artificial sweeteners and i would not go near something with aspartame.

I'm addicted to crystal light cherry pomegranate (aspartame) and have been for 10 years...no ill effects for me

I'm addicted to crystal light cherry pomegranate (aspartame) and have been for 10 years...no ill effects for me

artificial sweeteners have an effect on your body whether you glaringly notice it or not. one of the obvious ones is they will make you addicted to the chemical and sweets in general which seems to be working since you admit you are addicted to it. the good companies do a great job putting out junk science to refute that but it is true

we also know it will increase insulin resistance in the body. this is why type 2 diabetics who drink diet soda become more insulin resistant and have to up their medications. there are way better options

artificial sweeteners have an effect on your body whether you glaringly notice it or not. one of the obvious ones is they will make you addicted to the chemical and sweets in general which seems to be working since you admit you are addicted to it. the good companies do a great job putting out junk science to refute that but it is true

we also know it will increase insulin resistance in the body. this is why type 2 diabetics who drink diet soda become more insulin resistant and have to up their medications. there are way better options

Considering this is a site that advertises steroids I think I'll let this comment stand right here. Most people on here are putting way worse stuff in their bodies including you by the looks of it.

Considering this is a site that advertises steroids I think I'll let this comment stand right here. Most people on here are putting way worse stuff in their bodies including you by the looks of it.

Doing 1 x 8 week cycle of gear vs NEEDING to drink anything so long as it's sweet cos they can't drink just water... yeah that.

Feel free to debate me on the frequency, use and so on of roid usage in a typical user vs the need to drink water.

Forums can and do muddy the water and make us think every one is on roids non stop and using silly amounts.

And cute... of course lol

It IS, however, becoming more and more of an issue with the average Joe as to consuming anything that isn't flavoured or with sweetners added vs plain old water. That's kind of fucked up.

Top Bottom