Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is soy bad for men only, or women too?

Sunitskiy

Hello everyone! I have a soy related question.Yesterday I have seen in one thread that soy is bad for males,because it increases estrogen so much. But how does it affect women?My girl eats lots of soy based products, and this got me concerned.Thanks all in advance

For a lady soy is not all that bad - it will increase estrogen levels, but this is not a bad thing for a woman. As a matter of fact, many women on menopause are recommended to drink regularly soy milk, as it will help palliate the lack of estrogen. So I would not be all that concerned.

Soy is terrible for men and women. It is extremely estrogenic and 99.9% of the soy on the market is genetically modified. Soy also is very inflammatory in the body.

If she is adamant on eating soy, at least make sure its organic and GMO free so it's not genetically modified.

Soy for a woman would be no different than any other food. In moderation it will be fine. Since you say she is eating a lot I would probably look to cut down a bit. Is she a vegan/vegetarian?

Top Bottom