Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Soup Diet...

Temple

Anyone heard of this????
I was getting my nails done yesterday and it was all I could do to keep a straight face. The nail chick is ALL excited about it as you can lose up to 15# in a week and trust me she's got 15 to lose.
Day one
Some soup you make that has only vegetables in it - she says its delicious, you eat this all day long
Day 2
soup and fruit
Day 3
Soup
plus for dinner you get a large baked tater with butter and sour cream
Day 4
Soup and fruit
Day 5
Soup
Day 6
Soup and
20 oz of Round steak "by this time your body needs some protein"
(bwahahahahaha that is the part where I had trouble being nice"
Day 7
Soup

And there you have it girls...the miracle diet
Now, the nail gal said she is going to have a problem with this because it is NO alcohol so I told her to just have a glass of dry white wine with it every night as it will improve her insulin sensitivity...

Soup goes great with Nachos and Ice Cream...

B True

Temple01 said:
Anyone heard of this????
I was getting my nails done yesterday and it was all I could do to keep a straight face. The nail chick is ALL excited about it as you can lose up to 15# in a week and trust me she's got 15 to lose.
Day one
Some soup you make that has only vegetables in it - she says its delicious, you eat this all day long
Day 2
soup and fruit
Day 3
Soup
plus for dinner you get a large baked tater with butter and sour cream
Day 4
Soup and fruit
Day 5
Soup
Day 6
Soup and
20 oz of Round steak "by this time your body needs some protein"
(bwahahahahaha that is the part where I had trouble being nice"
Day 7
Soup

And there you have it girls...the miracle diet
Now, the nail gal said she is going to have a problem with this because it is NO alcohol so I told her to just have a glass of dry white wine with it every night as it will improve her insulin sensitivity...

After 5 years of trying to correct people's dietary mistakes,
because they ASKED me........

I gave up. It is NOT WORTH THE HASSLE.

I just nod and smile nowadays.

Mean? Maybe. But still better than getting blamed
for somebody elses mistakes.

Fonz

this is probably based against the old "cabbage soup" diet that some hospitals instituted for a while. it supposedly helped aid weight loss.

Re: Re: The Soup Diet...

Fonz said:
Mean? Maybe. But still better than getting blamed
for somebody elses mistakes.

I think it was Dan Duchaine that said "good advice not followed may as well be bad advice". So many women I used to train would ask me about quick fixes like this, and I consistently told them that you can't undo months of sloppy eating in a few days. :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: The Soup Diet...

Ceebs said:

... you can't undo months of sloppy eating in a few days. :rolleyes:

So VERY VERY true!!!!!

I still that that if you have 3-4 Slim Fast shakes in between meals...it is great!!!

B True

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Soup Diet...

b fold the truth said:

So VERY VERY true!!!!!

I still that that if you have 3-4 Slim Fast shakes in between meals...it is great!!!

B True

Bfold...
How many calories a day do you consume and do you know the meaning of the word cutting diet???

I have cutting dieted before...many many years ago. :)

I used to bulk and train heavy for 3 weeks followed by 2 weeks of cardio, cutting, and a bit higher reps. I would shoot to gain 10 and lose 8...or so.

I'll cut when I am big enough...till then...eat. My lifting and event training keeps me in pretty good shape...

B True

I think my Mom tried this diet once. She lasted for about a week.

My response to the quick diet thing - you spent 10 years putting on the weight; why do you expect to take it off in a week? That usually gets people thinking.

naturally anabolic said:
this is probably based against the old "cabbage soup" diet that some hospitals instituted for a while. it supposedly helped aid weight loss.

I believe the hospitals gave this diet tho to morbidly obese folks who needed to be operated on NOW and were too fat be go under the knife. As in, "we don't care how unhealthy it is, being dead is even unhealthier".

D'ya know anyone who considers ketchup a vegetable??? I do. "I had fries with ketchup today - that's 2 fruit and veggie portions!". Yeah, um.....

Top Bottom