Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sore hands

titties44

My wife has been complaining ALOT about having sore hands from lifting especially when she uses dumbells. Do you guys think she should just buy lifting gloves and that could possibly help with the pain?

gloves would be a really dumb idea

what is happening here is she is grabbing those dumbbells too tight. i'm not going to try and explain the proper way to hold a dumbbell as it would be impossible to describe it, but she needs to have a loose grip

I am guessing she is new to lifting weights. It will just take a little time but she will get used to it. It reminds me of guys who have never squatted before and complain of soreness from the bar sitting on their back/neck.

I have no issues with woman wearing workout gloves. If she doesn't wear gloves, she will start to develop calyces on her hands which will make them look more masculine.

Her grip strength won't improve if she wears gloves but most women care more about keeping feminine hands then improving grip/hand strength.

Top Bottom