Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

something to worry about?

supremepat

So two weeks ago (about a week after I started seriously working out again) I started getting random little pimples, really random like one on my shoulder and one on my calf, they are super itchy and i can see a tiny bit of water init. Treated with Tea-Tree oil to kill the itch and dry it just so I didnt scratch my skin to shreds.
As soon as they started I stopped taking ImSyser thinkin it was at fault, but it hasnt stopped.
Since last night Ive got more! on my neck-one , my arm 3, shoulder has 3 and right shoulder has one.

The only reason Im paying attention is because I have NEVER had pimples. Not as a teen and not in my twenties. So any itchy bump Im going to notice since i dont have any.
Any advice please.
Should I have this checked out or just ignore it?

That is fairly odd, but workout could be causing your hormones to fluctuate a bit (which in turn can cause acne). I would give it a little time to see if it clears on it's own first, but if it becomes persistent, then see a dermatologist.

Top Bottom