Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some things I've been noticing...

tripleV

OK since I started my cycle (very very low dose) on Wednesday, I have been writing down EVERYTHING i eat, do an feel so I can keep track and watch for stuff.

Things that I have been noticing changes in is:
1. Big surprise if you've read my posts lately...Increased libido
2. Increased energy, up earlier each day and make myself go to bed - not typical of me
3. Increased water intake - like we're talking floods
4. Appetite for sweets and carbs and coffee diminishing
5. Taste of food doesn't bother me anymore
the last 2 i think is just because of my diet

think thats it

when you become really serious and take time to research and find out what needs to be done to get the results you are looking for.....YOUR mind set seems to gradually change, and it becomes easier for you. You realize your goals and you do not want to do anything that could jeopordize them in any ways....NOt WORTH IT!!!!! :D

uh oh....

The mild cough comes.....then the voice sounds scratchy, and then deepens. Are you coughing all the time or just the a.m.????

at the dosage you're on tv, i don't think your voice will change (I COULD BE WRONG) but my guess is a cold or maybe just a really active imagination 'read about a side feel a side' syndrome... i get it all the time... tell me that AS will turn me into a tree and i'll swear i'm growing leaves :)

Top Bottom