Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

some progress pics

OneBreath said:
DAMN!!! That's great work! Hopefully we'll get the boyshorts soon ;-) JK, whenever you feel comfortable.

So what have you been doing? Diet? Training? Spread the knowledge. That's incredible 6 week progress.

Keep it up.

thanks alot. :)

as for diet, i can not say i've been sticking a specific plan. the first 2-3 weeks i was just experimenting with different ideas. i tried low carb, and after 2 days on it, i ditch it.......i felt so much better afterwords.lol
i've just been trying to implement alot of foods that people on this site have on their "diets"-fruits, veggies, pastas, peanut, fish, chicken, etc.
i also found that keeping fats high in at the earlier meals made me happier. i do really low carb towards the end of the day.
i tried the calorie counting thing and its definatly not for me. a guess would be i consume anywhere from 1200-1800 cals a day depending.

okay now for the traning. i've been doing AM cardio four-five day a week( anywhere from 15-45 min) and lifting in the evening. for the past 2 weeks i did two a day cardio. where i did another session usually 30 minutes after my lifting.

i haven't been to the gym almost 2 weeks though. i bought some equipment(dumbells, latex band things, mat, ect.) and have been workingout at home and i must say i like the convenience and privacy of it(no more ipod, just my good old stereo).

OMEGA said:
LOL i do (no homo), well maybe a little :chomp:

ha! :)

oh God! lol :rainbow:

the_alcatraz said:
I had a feelin it wud be a nekked pic :p

but i could see the biceps :evil:

lol.

i had skinny arms before, but it was just bone and flesh and a little fat on them. i just remember flexing my arms at the mirror a few days ago and i was shocked to see the muscle poping up a little. got super excited and giddy. i still am!!!

i flex them every MORNING now!!! OMG disregard that comment, i think i'm going a bit muscle crazy! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :p :p

ebonycurves said:
lol.

i had skinny arms before, but it was just bone and flesh and a little fat on them. i just remember flexing my arms at the mirror a few days ago and i was shocked to see the muscle poping up a little. got super excited and giddy. i still am!!!

i flex them every MORNING now!!! OMG disregard that comment, i think i'm going a bit muscle crazy! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :p :p

I want to see something jiggle....that will get ME excited :evil: :qt: :heart:

Top Bottom