Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So get this ... I BROKE my damn foot!

nelmsjer said:
IP, I'll be 101 in 68 years. Think you'll want to hang around me when I'm all old and wrinkly and saggy? Buy some stock in Pfizer and Lilly now...we'll try and keep them in business! :lmao: :twirl:

Daisy_Girl, I'm glad to hear no surgery! Just keep healing and watch the diet!! :)

Sure as long as you can handle my saggy body and knee shooters!! I am all over it - 68 years, Lord willing, here we come!! :heart:

I am so sorry to hear about your foot DG - try and keep your held up and HEAL QUICKLY!! :bigkiss:

BTW, your little girl is growing up so quickly! She is adorable!! :qt:

Daisy_Girl said:
Thanks for the thoughts all. I really am fine with things, although I wish we had been closer. I feel so bad for my grandma ... 68 years of marriage. Today would have been their 68th anniversary. I cannot even imagine.

Doctor visit was fine .... he basically said NO SURGERY. He thinks I am healing fine. I go back in 3 weeks for xrays. Until then, I still ahve to wear the big boot ... but he thinks things are great. Still a lot of swelling at the break, but he said it was normal.

Anxious to start doing SOME kind of workout soon. I can hear myself getting fatter. (lol)
I'm sorry to hear about your grandma!! :rose:
Usually what happens is when someone has been married and in love that long and they lose the significant other it doesn't take to much longer for the other one to pass on from loneliness... That happened in my grandparents, what's that movie out now... dangit... with the singers... that happened to them also. I hope I find someone that I can have that connection with the rest of my life. So far.... not so good :)

Wow!! 68 years together?? I just can't imagine it.....

Good news on the no surgery DG!! Now wear your moon-boot & heal properly!! :rose:

Daisy_Girl said:
Regular M&Ms. :)

Thanks all ... and Jens, I HATE that moon-boot! it is such a pain!

If I have to wear my ankle-to-crotch immobilizer (which itches like crazy!!) and do my PT - then you will do as you're told young lady!! :evil:

I'm so happy for you that you do NOT have to go the surgery route. Like the others said, I feel for your grandmother ... 68 yrs is insane to me, wow.

Best wishes to a full & quick recovery, again, always ...

Rachel Lynn is SO adorable...

jenscats5 said:
If I have to wear my ankle-to-crotch immobilizer (which itches like crazy!!) and do my PT - then you will do as you're told young lady!! :evil:

oh god .... you certainly do have things MUCH worse than me. ABout a MILLION times worse than me .......

Daisy_Girl said:
oh god .... you certainly do have things MUCH worse than me. ABout a MILLION times worse than me .......

Don't make me post pics!! :evil:

:lmao:

Top Bottom