Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So females could take sarms, and I want to try them

bmarlene

I am a female who works out almost every day, but I want to grow more muscle! Next year I might be competing lightly, but some muscles are so much Harder to build/get good results out of, than others of course. My glutes grow really slow. I am relatively fit, only a small amount of "fat" (if you can call it that) on the lower part of abdomen, and under the gluteus. I am 171 cm tall, and I weigh 61,5 kg. What sarms can you recommend for me to build muscle with no side effects, and how do I dose it? Please help me! :)

the key with sarms and females is you need to buy legit product. did you know most sarm's out there are really just pro hormones? so as a female if you take them you run the risk of having major problems

so buy sarms1 brand!

there are different options for you. I personally would recommend a simple LGD 5mg a day with 20mg of cardarine stack.

Here is a good video for you to watch where I explain what SARMS are -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

SARMS are a completely different class then pro-hormones and steroids. Steroids and pro-hormones have two distinct but overlapping effects:
1. The anabolic effects which promote growth
2. The androgenic effects which promote an increase in male sexual characteristics

The problem with the androgenic effects of steroids is that they can cause side effects. Especially when taken by women.

SARMS on the other hand are completely anabolic substances so there are no risks of developing emasculating side effects. SARMS were originally developed to prevent muscle wasting in people with diseases like HIV and cancer.

SARMS are extremely effective by themselves but work even better when stacked together as they work synergistically.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

I really like the cycle @stevesmi recommended. This is how I would run it -

Weeks 1 - 8
LGD 5mg/day (you will need to order 1 vial)
cardarine 20mg/day (you will need to order 2 vials)

Weeks 9 - 12
HCGenerate ES 5 capsules/day

The guys above gave you the perfect stack for your goals. LGD is one of the best SARMs for building lean mass. Cardarine is one of my favourite compounds and is fantastic for fat loss and giving you insane endurance for training and cardio. I really notice a difference in the ease of my cardio after only 3-4 days. I always use sarms1 products.

Cardarine and ostarine are mild, yet time proven sarms which you could run without any risk or consequences. I would give a look for them at sarms1.com

Top Bottom